BY LOACKER

This mixed doubles pair is absolutely unique! The fine layer made of the smoothest milk vanilla cream filling is held by two light, crispy wafers, refined with a pinch of cocoa. The precious Planifolia Bourbon vanilla pods from Madagascar are used exclusively to process Loacker products. They are of premium quality, without additives and known for their purity. Just as exquisite, royal and exotic as the orchid, from whose fermented capsules the vanilla bean is extracted, is the taste of the fine Loacker vanilla cream. Together, with the light, crispy wafers, it is a highly exquisite composition.

Crispy wafers filled with milk-vanilla cream (71% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, whey powder (milk) 10% in the cream filling, sugar, dextrose, skimmed milk powder 7% in the cream filling, soy flour, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), emulsifier soy lecithins, salt, fat-reduced cocoa, Bourbon vanilla pods, hazelnuts, spices. May contain almonds.

Loacker Sandwich Milk-vanilla Wafer
Do use 90 bars are really good especially for those people who have like really bad thyroid and stuff they keep you really healthy it’s kind of like chocolate except the healthy kind who’s ever not healthy and is looking to get healthy you guys should really get this I recommend it
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
First of all, wow! These wafers are delicious! I was fortunate enough to have some sent to me and I devoured them. Sadly, I can't find them locally but I sure do look for them hoping to find some.
Kristyn W.
Lebanon, TN
These vanilla wafers are the best i’ve ever put in my mouth! I don’t normally like vanilla anything and I am 100% obsessed with these! so milky and creamy! not too sweet! just right!
Colleen K.
Madison, WI
A light delicacy in your mouth. If you like wafer cookies you will love these. I definitely recommend, and the price is perfect for the quality and taste of this. Plus, if you love everything vanilla flavored you will love this!
Batool Z.
Pinellas Park, FL
Loacker wafers are my favorite. My mom used to bring this for us when we were little. My favorite flavor is Hazelnut! I love them so soooo much :)
Hope you enjoy it as much as we all did.
I love it
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
These are so good! I personally love vanilla and loackers is such a good brand! I like to put them in the fridge and eat them cold with milk! try it if you haven't yet!
Aimee K.
Loacker is so so so so good!!! I remember watching this cute cartoon ad in cantonese when I was little gets stuck my head and I would buy it at the store.
Briana N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste great i love the texture and flavor. I always add chocolate whip cream just to add some chocolate flavor cause i love chocolate.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favourite company, I like all of this company's products but I least prefer Vanilla flavours. But, in general, it is good!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My kids favorite loacker sandwich king Thea love vanilla flavored. I like to have for my snack to wan I filled to have sweet.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Are these thin?
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does anyone have a picture of the nutrition values on the back of the package?
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Are these very sweet? I have never tried them ...