BY LOACKER

This mixed doubles pair is absolutely unique! The fine layer made of the smoothest milk vanilla cream filling is held by two light, crispy wafers, refined with a pinch of cocoa. The precious Planifolia Bourbon vanilla pods from Madagascar are used exclusively to process Loacker products. They are of premium quality, without additives and known for their purity. Just as exquisite, royal and exotic as the orchid, from whose fermented capsules the vanilla bean is extracted, is the taste of the fine Loacker vanilla cream. Together, with the light, crispy wafers, it is a highly exquisite composition.

Crispy wafers filled with milk-vanilla cream (71% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, whey powder (milk) 10% in the cream filling, sugar, dextrose, skimmed milk powder 7% in the cream filling, soy flour, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), emulsifier soy lecithins, salt, fat-reduced cocoa, Bourbon vanilla pods, hazelnuts, spices. May contain almonds.

Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
These vanilla wafers are the best i’ve ever put in my mouth! I don’t normally like vanilla anything and I am 100% obsessed with these! so milky and creamy! not too sweet! just right!
Colleen K.
Madison, WI
A light delicacy in your mouth. If you like wafer cookies you will love these. I definitely recommend, and the price is perfect for the quality and taste of this. Plus, if you love everything vanilla flavored you will love this!
Batool Z.
Pinellas Park, FL
Loacker wafers are my favorite. My mom used to bring this for us when we were little. My favorite flavor is Hazelnut! I love them so soooo much :)
Hope you enjoy it as much as we all did.
I love it
Bria N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste great i love the texture and flavor. I always add chocolate whip cream just to add some chocolate flavor cause i love chocolate.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My kids favorite loacker sandwich king Thea love vanilla flavored. I like to have for my snack to wan I filled to have sweet.
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite company, I like all of this company's products but I least prefer Vanilla flavours. But, in general, it is good!
Jasmina B.
El Paso, TX
Definitely that one snack to fill your sweetooth desires. This goes also well with ice cream of any kind, just dip it.
Laura P.
I love these cookies cause when I wake up and drink my coffee I would dip it in there and it tastes do good
Sophie s.
california
The vanilla flavored cookie is sooooo delicious I’m in love I highly recommend it for everyone to purchase
Krystal M.
Yummy delicious....interesting taste and texture. But I love finding great little hidden treats.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Are these thin?
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Are these very sweet? I have never tried them ...