BY LOACKER

Colleen K.
Madison, WI
A light delicacy in your mouth. If you like wafer cookies you will love these. I definitely recommend, and the price is perfect for the quality and taste of this. Plus, if you love everything vanilla flavored you will love this!
Batool Z.
Pinellas Park, FL
Loacker wafers are my favorite. My mom used to bring this for us when we were little. My favorite flavor is Hazelnut! I love them so soooo much :)
Hope you enjoy it as much as we all did.
I love it
Bria N.
They taste great i love the texture and flavor. I always add chocolate whip cream just to add some chocolate flavor cause i love chocolate.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My kids favorite loacker sandwich king Thea love vanilla flavored. I like to have for my snack to wan I filled to have sweet.
Jasmina B.
El Paso, TX
Definitely that one snack to fill your sweetooth desires. This goes also well with ice cream of any kind, just dip it.
Laura P.
I love these cookies cause when I wake up and drink my coffee I would dip it in there and it tastes do good
Krystal M.
Yummy delicious....interesting taste and texture. But I love finding great little hidden treats.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
Son divinas. tienen un sabor agradable,una textura espectacular. perfectas para la merienda
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Love these i say go grab u some if u haven't tried them i love these nice packaging as well
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
Loacker sandwich king vanilla are really good and great for when your once he go.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Are these thin?
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Are these very sweet? I have never tried them ...