BY LOACKER

This mixed doubles pair is absolutely unique! The fine layer made of the smoothest cream filling is held by two light, crispy wafers, refined with a pinch of cocoa. The refined cream with 9% dark chocolate offers all lovers of dark chocolate the height of exquisite bitter pleasure.

Crispy wafers filled with dark chocolate cream (71% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, dark chocolate 8% in the cream filling (cocoa mass, sugar), soy flour, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), hazelnuts, salt, emulsifier soy lecithins, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain almonds.

Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I like waffles and dark chocolate. When this time it was 2 times more delicious. Waffles Crispy super filling. I recommend.
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
These are great when you have a dark chocolate and crunchy type of craving. Smooth and hits the spot during Shark Week!!!!
aileen g.
Orange, CA
Absolutely yummy I recommend this to all my friends I love it so much!!! The chocolate and cookie is absolutely delicious
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum yummmm love this waffer dark chocolate type...Eventhough I prefer sweet chocolat, but I like it regardless :)
mariangel a.
Son deliciosas y rellenitas de chocolate muy muy buenas. Super recomendable tienen que probarlas
sara h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Rym E.
Haret Saida, Lebanon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorites! A very special taste for these wafers that are just so addictive! I love each and every flavor of it, especially the chocolate and coconut ones! Comes in several packaging sizes and are good with any drink you’re enjoying! A very tasty and delicious snack!
Askha S.
Sharjah, ['', '', '']
ABSOLUTE LOVE! The best dark chocolate wafers ever, the quantity is good and in beats all other wafers in terms of flavour. I am and will continue to be a customer. However they’re pricey but I dont mind the extra amount I pay since theyre just too good.
Pilar C.
Toronto, Ontario
Smooth and crunch, My favorite go to snack when i want the crunch and chocolatey craving. They also have numerous flavors but I like the dark chocolate the most.
Julia l.
Barrie, ON
It’s my favourite wafer just yummy and delicious it’s a perfect thing to snack on
Anytime
It can be also used as a desert