BY LOACKER

This mixed doubles pair is absolutely unique! The fine layer made of the smoothest cocoa and chocolate cream is held by two light, crispy wafers, refined with a pinch of cocoa. The delicious cocoa lends a particular bouquet to this creamy classic - and promises truly divine pleasure. The scientific name of the cocoa tree is "Theobroma", meaning "Food of the gods".

Crispy wafers filled with chocolate cream (71% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, whey powder (milk), chocolate 5% in the cream filling (sugar, cocoa mass), soy flour, skimmed milk powder, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), hazelnuts, emulsifier soy lecithins, salt, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain almonds.

• Is it made with real chocolate or those it at least taste...1 Answers
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think i have tried it once or twice, I can not remember having any complains about it, I usually like all the products of this company.
Emily M.
I group having Loacker as a mid afternoon snack. They are a little dry, so I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like dry cookies.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
Classic wafer snacks! Great taste and a decent variety of flavors available. I love these! I even take them on roadtrips.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
These are especially good because they are chocolate. I do live the crisp wafers that they are with the crisp crunch.
Lior L.
I grew up on this stuff. I love it so much. It just melt in your mouth! I can finish a package of it all by myself
Amy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it taste great
Thayanne B.
Malden
Produto legal... fez bastante diferença na pele. Adoro usar porque ele hidrata sempre. Muito satisfeita
dana s.
This is a delicious product it tastes good and is not that expensive. it is great
sara h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
This is the best wafer I have tasted up to the moment. Comes next is our own country’s brand of Nissin wafers. Loacker may sell some products alike other brand but the quality of Loacker will always prevail. For me, it is just too pricey and expensive but the product is overall awesome.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is it made with real chocolate or those it at least taste good?