Loacker Quadratini Napolitaner Wafer uploaded by Thisara D.

BY LOACKER

Four layers of the smoothest cream filling are held by five light, crispy wafers. The fine Napolitaner cream with selected Italian hazelnuts will guarantee delicious hazelnut pleasure! The name Napolitaner comes from the fact that only nut varieties grown around Naples were originally used. Even today, Loacker exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are freshly roasted on-site at Loacker. It is this gentle Loacker roasting process that gives the hazelnuts and therefore the products their unique and distinctive flavour.

Hazelnut cream filled wafer cubes (74% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, hazelnuts 9% in the cream filling, whey powder (milk), soy flour, skimmed milk powder, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, emulsifier soy lecithins, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain almonds.

Live.learn,eat B.
Oshawa, ON
I love eating these. My mom introduced me to these and ever since then, I love indulging in these every few months, the hazelnut flavour is great
manar a.
Muscat , Bowsher
This reminds me about my childhood. I used to love it very much and I still do. It’s one of unhealthy food that make you addicted. Looove it 😋😋
hayat A.
Egypt
❤am in love with great testing they are low in calories compared to other wafers I recommended with your daily latte or cappuccino
Jesy O.
I love wafers thats why i like Loacker. Great as snacks. I like their hazelnut wafer, something that i bring when travelling.
maryoma e.
Riyadh, Riyadh
these were good. This is my favorit one for my family my kids love it so much it with nice price . I recommend you try them.
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love them ❤❤❤❤ it is hazelnut cream with crunchy biscuit small pieces so you can eat little bit of them and still enjoying
Make-up p.
khaitan, south khaitan
Ok now this is my ever favroute product which I used to eat every time. I love it and my family loves it to. My fav waffer.
Lobna W.
The taste is very rich and the price is very good, it needs to be more available at shops as i dont find it at all shops
Rebecca L.
My favorite wafer cookies!!! They are very flavorful and crunchy. My parents used to buy them often when I was younger.
Yuleisy G.
I love these because they are delicious. I eat it at every moment and I finish all the paw because I can't stop to eat.