Loacker Quadratini Napolitaner Wafer uploaded by Thisara D.

BY LOACKER

Four layers of the smoothest cream filling are held by five light, crispy wafers. The fine Napolitaner cream with selected Italian hazelnuts will guarantee delicious hazelnut pleasure! The name Napolitaner comes from the fact that only nut varieties grown around Naples were originally used. Even today, Loacker exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are freshly roasted on-site at Loacker. It is this gentle Loacker roasting process that gives the hazelnuts and therefore the products their unique and distinctive flavour.

Hazelnut cream filled wafer cubes (74% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, hazelnuts 9% in the cream filling, whey powder (milk), soy flour, skimmed milk powder, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, emulsifier soy lecithins, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain almonds.

Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite candy ever. I love to crush them and eat them on ice cream or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Kathleen P.
One of the favorite snack if I am craving for chocolate and hazelnut. Love wafers! Wish they come in smaller packs
Danielle L.
Orange, CA
Every flavor of Quadratini are delicious. Try not to eat the entire bag in a sitting. They’re light and crunchy!
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favourite kind for this brand since hazelnut is one of my best, so yummy and smooth a bit pricey sometimes.
Roxanne D.
Ewa Beach, HI
This reminds me of my childhood. I used to go through bags of these before and I absolutely love them!
Kristy T.
I'm in love with these bite-sized wafers! These are my favorite wafer treats and they are so addicting.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good, i love these types of cookies.chocolate and interesting looking.
Nani R.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These were my first time trying an Italian wafer cookie and I was so impressed! They taste soooo good and are easily savoured. This bag is a great size for sharing as well.
Thisara D.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
When it comes to wafer biscuits i was not a huge fan, cause moat of it very sweet and gives me a headache but when i discovered loakers hazelnut flavor i fell in love with it, specially this packaging, its cut in to bite size pieces and taste amazing, the best in this kind, no doubt
Hind E.
Nottingham
I love these hazelnut wafer. The bite a size is perfect. The flavours are in harmony. The good crunchy feeling. The good think is my husband loves them too. Am not sure if they’re healthy but who cares, they give you happiness this is the important