Loacker Quadratini Napolitaner Wafer uploaded by Thisara D.

BY LOACKER

Four layers of the smoothest cream filling are held by five light, crispy wafers. The fine Napolitaner cream with selected Italian hazelnuts will guarantee delicious hazelnut pleasure! The name Napolitaner comes from the fact that only nut varieties grown around Naples were originally used. Even today, Loacker exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are freshly roasted on-site at Loacker. It is this gentle Loacker roasting process that gives the hazelnuts and therefore the products their unique and distinctive flavour.

Hazelnut cream filled wafer cubes (74% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, hazelnuts 9% in the cream filling, whey powder (milk), soy flour, skimmed milk powder, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, emulsifier soy lecithins, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain almonds.

Lina C.
These taste amazing! They are bite size so you can just pop them in your mouth. Although I can't eat too much of it because it's too sweet and really dry your mouth. All in all its a great snack that you can munch on! I would try all the flavors!
Laurie F.
Rapid City, SD
I love these wafer crackers. they are sweet, but not so sweet you get tired of them. they have a great hazelnut and chocolate ratio and they almost melt in your mouth. Walmart has a great price on them. You will love the individual sizes too.
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
Es uno de los mejores snacks que he comprado, mis hermanos pequeños se vuelven locos cuando se los ofrezco en la tarde o para sus meriendas, y debo admitir que mi también me gustan bastante, cuando el chocolate esta hecho con nuez siempre es de buena calidad.
alessandra n.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Best cookies ever. I love loacker, I’m from the region where they are produced so I tried all of them. I truly recommend this cookies and the brand in general.
Maria P.
Does anyone know if these are good and tasty? And worth try as well??? Because by the looks of it , it looks really good but I wanna know if their worth trying
Kate D.
13933 deviar drive, centreville, VA
I love this chocolatey wafer. I eat this sometimes as a snack and I’m a reapeat consumer bought it in market basket it was on sale on a very affordable price
Sookie C.
I love this, it's not too sweet, small, and good for snacks. Both me and my husband love it. The only thing is I hope the packing is resealable.
Yolanda M.
Springfield, MA
This are the loacker waffles cookies try them too n loved the taste of it ,really recommend them.If u haven't try them give it a try
Alexandra S.
Hamden, CT
These are so good! They're the perfect bite size snack and the hazelnut flavor is delicious. It's hard not to eat the entire bag!
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite candy ever. I love to crush them and eat them on ice cream or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!