BY LOACKER

Four layers of the smoothest cream filling are held by five light, crispy wafers. The fine Napolitaner cream with selected Italian hazelnuts will guarantee delicious hazelnut pleasure! The name Napolitaner comes from the fact that only nut varieties grown around Naples were originally used. Even today, Loacker exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are freshly roasted on-site at Loacker. It is this gentle Loacker roasting process that gives the hazelnuts and therefore the products their unique and distinctive flavour.

Hazelnut cream filled wafer cubes (74% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, hazelnuts 9% in the cream filling, whey powder (milk), soy flour, skimmed milk powder, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, emulsifier soy lecithins, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain almonds.

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth B.
LOVE THESE!!!! My friend just introduced me to these and oh my god I can’t get enough of them. They are the perfect size and such a tasty treat to eat when craving something sweet! They are super affordable too. I love wafer cookies and the different options available are great!
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
I grew up on these and they are and always will be my favorite wafer cookies! They taste so good and you’ll want to eat the while bag. They are definitely affordable and a good treat to have once in a while. I would definitely recommend these
kiki b.
U LITERALLY DONT KNOW HOW OBSESSED IM WITH THIS. I DONT EVEN LIKE CHOCOLATE. AND IM EATING THIS WHILE REVIEWING IT AT THE SAME TIME FUNNY
I THINK I HAVE A SUGAR RUSH FROM TO MANY SUGARS
SOMEONE HELP IM OBSESSED ITS Illness, OKAY
Not really btw
Rama A.
Great tasting and healthy cookies. I first bought them last year at a discount store and became hooked. I do not like anything that is loaded with sugar and Quadratini have just the right amount of sugar. They are low in calories compared to other cookies. I gave some to my mother and she too likes them very much. I definitely recommend them. The price on Amazon is better than other stores or on-line retailers.
Hazel B.
New York
I’m a nurse and I buy these to share with the teachers and para- professionals at the school and hospital I work at. They all love these. These are my personal favorite
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OBSESSED WITH THESE. I wish I could find them at more stores in Colorado because these are my favorite snack. No brand or food comes close to what they are doin with these right here and I could eat a whole bag in one night then go back and buy 5 more bags the next day.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not only do I love the bite size of this wafer, but wow do these taste so freaking good. No other wafers taste like this and it really is one of my favorite snacks with coffee, late nights, tea and whatever else I’m in the mood for. I wish more places sold these.
Sama H.
Orange, CA
I purchased these in several flavors including hazelnut. They are yummy little cookies and they are great for when you have gatherings you can put a bowl of them in the center of the coffee table and they make for a great snacks.
Maddie C.
These are so good! We sell them at my work and they come in a few different flavors but the hazelnut is my favorite and also the most popular! It's different than other wafer cookies cause it's a cube and not a long cookie that gets crumbs everywhere. Would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves the wafer texture and doesn't want a ton of artificial flavors/ingredients!
En B.
You have not had wafer cookies unless you've had Loacker. My favorite flavors are hazelnut (this tastes so much like nutella!!) and lemon. The only problem is you cannot have just one. Its so good you'll be craving for more! Best thing its, its available almost everywhere!!