BY LOACKER

Four layers of the smoothest espresso cream are held by five light, crispy wafers. This intensely aromatic cream filling made with a special Loacker espresso blend will also win over the most demanding connoisseurs. To meet their high standards, Loacker attaches great importance to the selection of types of coffee, careful processing of the beans and the final preparation of the coffee.

Coffee cream filled wafer cubes (74% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, whey powder (milk), glucose syrup, sugar, soy flour, skimmed milk powder, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, coffee powder 2,5% in the cream filling, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), emulsifier soy lecithins, hazelnuts, salt, spices, Bourbon vanilla pods. May contain almonds.

Joanna M.
Redwood City, CA
The first time I ate these cookies was in Italy and I was instantly obsessed. I love that I can find these at Trader Joe’s for a reasonable price.
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite candy ever. I love to crush them and eat them on ice cream or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Askha S.
Sharjah, Al butina
The flavour is to die for, packing is pretty cute I love the size of the wafer. The product is compatively pricey as compared to the other wafer brands but its worth it considering the quality and taste is amazing. The quantity is sufficient however I wouldnt mind it if they increase it 😉
Vena S.
Baniswef, Baniswef
It’s my favorite brand and it’s tasty 😋 very amazing for me I don’t like coffee but I like it’s tasty 😋 I can find it easy anywhere it’s good quality and price,
It’s has many kinds of it,
With black chocolate and milk chocolate with Oreo maany kind of it ,
I recommend everyone using it 🤩🤩
Esther K.
Me and my family love love love Loacker wafers. I would literally buy like 10 bags of wafers to stock up my pantry and it would be gone within 1 week
Amtul A.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Blindly ill give 5 stars to this loacker as its my favourite in any falovour i tried each n every flavour of it
It tastes so yummmmmmmmmmm
amaal h.
Cairo
I love it soooo much in love with this one of biscuits i eat it in breakfast or snaks .. its molten in the mouse soo yummy and delicious
Nour F.
Tanta
I liked it very much ,my kid liked it as well.it is quite expensive but we are going to buy  it any way.we enjoyed the taste
ᏞuᎥsα s.
Cancún
Este tipo de galleta no era de mi agrado de hecho no me apetecía pero cuando las probé me quede impactada son riquisimas.

Walmart