Loacker Quadratini Dark Chocolate Wafer uploaded by Sheila R.

BY LOACKER

Four layers of the smoothest cream filling are held by five light, crispy wafers. The delicious cream with 9% dark chocolate turns these crunchy little cubes into an unbeatable composition for lovers of dark chocolate.

Dark chocolate cream filled wafer cubes (74% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, dark chocolate 8% in the cream filling (cocoa mass, sugar), soy flour, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), hazelnuts, salt, emulsifier soy lecithins, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain almonds.

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I’m not sure if I got a bad batch but when I tried these they almost tasted stale. They weren’t like the other sugar wafers i have had in the past. They were soft and just didn’t have a great taste to them at all.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Ratchanok F.
lewisville, tx
I love wafer especially this brand! Not too sweet but just perfect , bite size is perfect you can put it lunch bag and eat with coffee at work . I bought mine at asian grocery that is the only place I can find this brand here in Dallas
Kelsey S.
Wakefield, RI
Love these! So delicious! Perfect bite size pieces and really good dark chocolate taste. I’ve only been able to find them at Trader Joe’s. Way better than other cheaper wafer cookies!
Lacey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these mini dark chocolate wafer cookies. Nice crunch with just the right amount of sweetness. Love that they are small to (although it's easy to keep going back for more...lol)
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
These are another one of my favorite cookie. The dark chocolate is definitely my favorite flavor. They are reasonably priced, but are harder to find than most cookies
Sheila R.
Hanover, MD
Omggg this is delicious , I love dark choco and this cookies make my espectatives , this is my first time try and really love ! Is good for a snack time ! I recommend
Sama H.
Orange, CA
I purchased these in several flavors and dark chocolate is one of them they are wonderful little cookies and they are great for when you have gatherings you can put a bowl of them in the center of the coffee table and they make for a great snacks.
ghada s.
Centreville, VA
OMG!! This is a DANGER zone for me. I can finish and entire bag if I don't stop myself. It's so chocolatey!! Its sinful. Crispy wafers laden with dark quality chocolate. Heaven. It melts in your mouth after the first bite. Just don't leave it out in the heat because it does melt. I buy mine from my Trader Joe's. These are difficult to come by. I am dying to try their lemon wafers! I'm placing an order soon on Amazon!!
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite wafer cookies! I've been eating this brand since I was a child and dark chocolate is my favorite flavor (but I do like the other flavors as well). This wafer melts in your mouth, you don't even have to chew it. The bite size pieces are perfect to pop into your mouth. Since they use real chocolate, it can get messy because it melts onto your fingers. Perfect snack when craving for chocolate.
Rachel T.
What do these taste like!?