BY LOACKER

Berries in top form! Four layers of the smoothest blackcurrant cream are held by five light, crispy wafers. The fresh, fruity cream filling made with blackcurrants provides a sensational berry pleasure.

Blackcurrant cream filled wafer cubes (74% cream filling).

wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, whey powder (milk), dextrose, blackcurrant powder 2% in the cream filling, soy flour, lemon juice powder, acerola powder, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), emulsifier soy lecithins, salt, fat-reduced cocoa, barley malt extract, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain hazelnuts and almonds.

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good! Not too sweet for a wafer cookie but satisfying for someone that loves sweets. I've tried other loacker products and this one is by far the lightest. You could eat a whole bag of these wafer cookies and have room for more. The best part though is the low price in store.
Sarah D.
I'm not a big fan of these. I think I purchased them once because I was curious, but they really are nothing special and I love black currant things, so I was disappointed.
Britany C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these soft crispy buttery flaky cookies! I do them in milk or even some hot coffee and it's the greatest snack!
Vianny S.
I received the strawberry waffle one in my Degustabox. The taste is good but after a while it gets really sweet.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This is a great flavor for tart berry lovers out there! It's a nice twist from the usual flavor
alma d.
Quezon City
I always keep a pack of quadritini in my car, i always make sure that i have almost all the flavors... i'm obsessed with this bite size wafers. Fun to eat and chew. Its not too sweet and not soggy.
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
This one is ok, personally not my untimate favorite, but I prefer the chocolate ones are way better. Iyou like these black currant one, then these are meant for you.
maryam m.
Jurançon
Very good product i have to but it on my page and tell the followers to buy it thanks site and company you do a wonderful job can help your promote your product