BY LOACKER

Sarah D.
I'm not a big fan of these. I think I purchased them once because I was curious, but they really are nothing special and I love black currant things, so I was disappointed.
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
This one is ok, personally not my untimate favorite, but I prefer the chocolate ones are way better. Iyou like these black currant one, then these are meant for you.
Zarah B.
Winnipeg, MB
I think i just really like the flavor, its not for me i guess, but if you love the blackcurrant you're to love this.