Loacker Quadratini, Bite Size Wafer Cookies, Dark Chocolate, 8.82-Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY LOACKER

Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Holy moly guacamole! One of THE best snscks out there! Loacker is my favorite snack especially when I was in the Middle East, I get 2 bags in one transaction and I bring it to work everyday too!
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I love all of Loacker products. I've tried most of them, even went to their cafe in Verona, Italy - an experience I'll never forget!. Their chocolate is one of a kind and I can finish this pack within two days. So good! Looking forward to try their other products.
Marilou D.
These are the perfect snack to throw in your bag. I have taken these on road trips, in planes, and even just for in class. It's always a group favorite when I pull them out and share with my friends because of the bite sized sharing shape and because of the yummy chocolate flavor!
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I truly love these cookies. The chocolate is rich and flavorful, and the wafer is crunchy and satisfying. I love the combination. They are fairly priced for the quality. I mostly buy these at Cost Plus. Love all the varieties, but these bite size ones are perfect for snacking.
Rachel W.
Charlotte, NC
These are so yummy. I like to eat a few with a cup of coffee in the morning. I have purchased them at several grocery stores and specialty food stores; they are not expensive for the size of the package. They also come in other flavors, and I have never had a flavor I didn't like!
Khaliun U.
It tastes very good. When you want something sweet it's just perfect. It's affordable and you can find it easily. It's not sweet and the dark chocolate goes really good with wafers. It's also very convenient to take it with yourself.
Yvonne F.
So delicious, and I'm super picky about my sweets. I love that these are available in dark chocolate and taste much more refined than those strawberry flavored wafer cookies I'm so used to seeing. Super satisfying too, just one or two does the trick so won't throw your diet too off track!
Sarah M.
Minneapolis, Mn
I like the bite sized wafers so I don't eat too many of them at once but still definitely enjoy them! I love wafer cookies and I think these are some of the best that I have had. I would suggest that anyone should try them if you like wafers.
Vanessa R.
These have got to be my favorite wafers they are fantastic they do not compare to any kind of other product absolutely delicious not disappointing in anyway possible they are a little more pricier but for the taste I highly recommend it anyway they're amazing
Allana T.
My mom and I are obsessed with these. There's an Italian restaurant in the lobby of our building that sells them, and we buy WAY too many bags at a time. They're an amazing dessert but still not too heavy. So you don't feel all that awful about stuffing your face with them...