BY LOACKER

Loacker Milk-Vanilla Wafers: Crispy wafers filled with hazelnut cream Kosher see more...

Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
First of all, wow! These wafers are delicious! I was fortunate enough to have some sent to me and I devoured them. Sadly, I can't find them locally but I sure do look for them hoping to find some.
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
These are so good! I personally love vanilla and loackers is such a good brand! I like to put them in the fridge and eat them cold with milk! try it if you haven't yet!
Aimee K.
Loacker is so so so so good!!! I remember watching this cute cartoon ad in cantonese when I was little gets stuck my head and I would buy it at the store.
Evangelina P.
These are Delish and not to expensive they taste great worth the buck totally recommend you give it a try
Kanique G.
Absolutely delicious but very sweet. You'll need a glass of milk or water with it but worth every bite!
Alissa J.
These vanilla wafers have such a nice crunch to them and taste absolutely delicious
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Love love these! Great snack and it's super delicious! Always put some in a ziplock to bring with me where ever I go and can't stop loving these!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does anyone have a picture of the nutrition values on the back of the package?