BY LOACKER

Loacker Quadratini Dark Chocolate Creme Wafers are delicious little cubes with the finest cream between crispy wafer leaves in a practical re-sealable bag. Quadratini is the pure delight of the cube with core flavors and special flavors. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 076580142485 UK see more...

• What do these taste like!? They're pretty good if you are... 2 Answers
ghada s.
ghada s.
Centreville, VA
OMG!! This is a DANGER zone for me. I can finish and entire bag if I don't stop myself. It's so chocolatey!! Its sinful. Crispy wafers laden with dark quality chocolate. Heaven. It melts in your mouth after the first bite. Just don't leave it out in the heat because it does melt. I buy mine from my Trader Joe's. These are difficult to come by. I am dying to try their lemon wafers! I'm placing an order soon on Amazon!!
Jan C.
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite wafer cookies! I've been eating this brand since I was a child and dark chocolate is my favorite flavor (but I do like the other flavors as well). This wafer melts in your mouth, you don't even have to chew it. The bite size pieces are perfect to pop into your mouth. Since they use real chocolate, it can get messy because it melts onto your fingers. Perfect snack when craving for chocolate.
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD
A wonderful decadent treat! I can only find these at my local Asian supermarket, for some reason, but I always pick up a pick. Lightly sweet, thin, but super chocolaty, and very affordable! I unfortunately don't know where else to buy these except my Asian/International supermarket. But I definitely recommend to chocoholics and dark chocolate lovers!
Zafirah R.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
SO GOOD! I give these to my neices and nephews when they want a quick snack, and I have to admit they are addicting. The dark chocolate is healthy and tasty. Although they are a bit expensive for their size and run out quite quick. But I do buy these when I see they are on sale and just once in a while. :)
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Acho uma delicia esses biscoitinhos! São bem baratinhos e muito faceis de encontrar em qualquer lugar! Eu como sempre, e sempre tira a fome e me saceia. Comprei no walmart, se nao me engano e acho uma delicia! de verdade, vale muito a pena comprar gente. Recomendo!!!!
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am a cookie monster and I love this brand! They are so delicious all the flavors are extremely satisfying. They have a wonderful crisp to them and are bite size. I do warn they are soo good you may want to eat them all in one sitting.....or maybe that's just me!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Marrero, LA
These cookies are ok. They are not overly sweet. The dark chocolate is a nice touch. I like the fact that they are apparently "all natural", but that could mean anything since the FDA doesn't regulate that phrase / term. These are a nice treat for sweet cravings.
Afiyah T.
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
I love these wavers so much. they are very crunchy and not too sweet. I love the bitterness of the chocolate, it feels good quality. The only thing I don't like about it, is the mess it makes whenever I have it. I will recommend this to all dark chocolate lovers.
M S.
M S.
Marietta, GA
These wafers are my favorite little snacks for when I need a little something sweet. Just a few of these little guys are satisfying enough because of the deep chocolate flavor of the wafer filling. Although it's easy to eat your way through the whole bag!
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
I LOVE Loacker! I actually like all of their flavors. The dark chocolate on is really good! It's not too sweet, and the wafer is really crispy too. They are a great combination. It doesn't appeal too be super healthy, but you can cheat once in a while :p
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
What do these taste like!?