Loacker Classic Cremkakao Wafer uploaded by Wesooooo D.

BY LOACKER

Three light, crispy wafers and two layers of the smoothest cream filling made with an exclusive cocoa and chocolate blend turn this wafer creation into something irresistible. The delicious cocoa lends a particular bouquet to this creamy classic - and promises truly divine pleasure. The scientific name of the cocoa tree is "Theobroma", meaning "Food of the gods".

Crispy Wafers Filled With Cocoa And Chocolate Cream (75% Cream Filling).

Wheat Flour, Coconut Oil, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Fat-reduced Cocoa 9% In The Cream Filling, Dextrose, Whey Powder (Milk), Chocolate 5% In The Cream Filling (Sugar, Cocoa Mass), Soy Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, Barley Malt Extract, Hazelnuts, Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Salt, Emulsifier Soy Lecithins, Bourbon Vanilla Pods, Spices. May Contain Almonds.

Buy on Walmart
Tkenya M.
These are all time favorite snack of all time. Loacker Chocolate Wafers are exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are roasted in-house using a special process. YOU CANT TELL ME THAT ISNT BRETH TAKING.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
My favorite I can eat these forever they are so soft and taste so sweet and have the chocolate makes it so delicious and I enjoy these with my family they are very affordable
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love these. I buy them as a snack for my little girl (although I do tend to eat most of them) and they're pretty good. They can get messy with little kids but if you crave something sweet this is definitely something to try.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like to have these in my diaper bag for my kids. they absolutely love them. they are very convenient for my toddler who likes to eat them layer by layer and for my baby who is teething, they devolve pretty well.
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA
I love wafers. I now buy the bag of bite sized ones and i put them in the freezer before eating. It is really good. Even got my boyfriends mom and aunties into it. I find them in their freezer now! 😊
Joeyy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
melissa c.
Chocolate and wafers? Can it get any better?! I love them in the morning with my coffee and sometimes at night with milk! Definitely a snack to have at your house!
Hildret A.
Me gustaron tienen un nivel de azúcar moderado he probado otros sabores de la marca y podría decir que la de limon es mi favorita . Aunque la de chocolate también me conquistó . Lastima que en Venezuela se volvieran tan costosas y difícil de conseguir .. bueno lo importante es que se las recomiendo adultos y niños
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know why, but I love chocolate wafers. And Loacker Chocolate wafer is the best of all. The chocolate inside is very rich. The bar is very yummy overall.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Donde los puedo conseguir ???