BY LOACKER

Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
I personally prefer the strawberry flavor. I can say that they do taste a lot better than a generic brand
Hildret A.
Me gustaron tienen un nivel de azúcar moderado he probado otros sabores de la marca y podría decir que la de limon es mi favorita . Aunque la de chocolate también me conquistó . Lastima que en Venezuela se volvieran tan costosas y difícil de conseguir .. bueno lo importante es que se las recomiendo adultos y niños
Khairatun N.
not my favourite but it does taste good when you are tired of super crunchy biscuits. it is like mild crunchiness and dissolves easily in the mouth
Kater E.
Amazing wafer light have sweetness loved chocolate taste if you buy one you will try every day to buy and eat it
Sherin S.
21523
I looooove this soooooo much !!!! I buy it a lot .. the taste and quality every thing ❤️ delicious ❤️
Irma W.
I think these are are so good! chocolate wafers have a much better taste than strawberry.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Joeyy C.
They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Donde los puedo conseguir ???