BY LOACKER

Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
I personally prefer the strawberry flavor. I can say that they do taste a lot better than a generic brand
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
Me gustaron tienen un nivel de azúcar moderado he probado otros sabores de la marca y podría decir que la de limon es mi favorita . Aunque la de chocolate también me conquistó . Lastima que en Venezuela se volvieran tan costosas y difícil de conseguir .. bueno lo importante es que se las recomiendo adultos y niños
Irma W.
Irma W.
I think these are are so good! chocolate wafers have a much better taste than strawberry.
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
My all time favorite wafers! They are the only ones I can eat that actually taste like the ones my grandparents used to give me
Hanine D.
Hanine D.
Constantine,Algeria
i love love love love love these! just Loacker's melts into the mouth and supa good! especially on the go, i like to keep it in a zip lock bag and eat it on the go! hightly recomand!😁
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My kids absolutely love these cookies! They also are not over sweet and desolve quickly.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.
Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Donde los puedo conseguir ???