Add a Photo

Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
March 7, 2017, 6:30 a.m.
Review for: Chocolate Wafers 6.2 oz
I love love love these, especially when I'm on the go I grab some into a ziplock and eat it on my way
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
March 7, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Chocolate Wafers 6.2 oz
My kids absolutely love these cookies! They also are not over sweet and desolve quickly.
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Chocolate Wafers 6.2 oz
I personally prefer the strawberry flavor. I can say that they do taste a lot better than a generic brand
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
OMG this are my all year round favorites !!! so delicious , great flavor and great for a quick snack. they're easy to find almost anywhere
Abigail i.
Abigail i.
These are awesome if you love chocolate and crunchy cookie. Kinda like a kitkat... But these have the perfect amount of chocolate inside.
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Pardis Z.
Pardis Z.
I really like these because they taste really good and I like eating it layer by layer🍪🍪
Aleena A.
Aleena A.
I always love eating these srsly such delicious wafer cookies!!! Amazingly delicious
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.
Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.