Add a Photo

By LOACKER
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX

I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
yang l.
yang l.
Mississauga, Ontario

Love love love!!!!!! No word can say how yummy this is!!!! All the family member love it . The only con is its too fatty
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA

My family and I love these cookies Specially my kid they go crazy for the. Thay can finish one pack in less than 15min
ket j.
ket j.

These wafer cookies are definitely addicting and delicious. We love it's light chocolatey crispness! Delicious!
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

These are so good! I normally get the little miniature ones. I love these. The hazelnut flavor is amazing too!
Abbie D.
Abbie D.
Winchester, Hampshire

These are so good such a great snack and really cheap a lot better than similar products. Recommend strongly.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Miami, Florida

Amo amo los wafles de chocolate con una bebida achocolatada, y con malvavisco pasado por fuego!!!!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA

My husband loves this loacker wafer specially the dark chocolate flavor! We never ran out it.
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI

Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Deborah C.
Deborah C.

Best snacks for me since i was a young kid. Grew up eating this and never get sick of it!
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.

Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.

Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM

I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.