Add a Photo

By LOACKER
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI

Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Pardis Z.
Pardis Z.

I really like these because they taste really good and I like eating it layer by layer🍪🍪
Lilianne T.
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec

It's really delicious! more than others! It's soo sweet and it's not expensive at all!
regina liz m.
regina liz m.
Cavite,Philippines

I try this one . And its so yummy , I'm gonna have again too when i go to drugstore ♡
Aleena A.
Aleena A.

I always love eating these srsly such delicious wafer cookies!!! Amazingly delicious
Kris K.
Kris K.

These are really good! Crunchy, crispy, sweet, etc. and they're amazing!
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX

Absolutely love these. I buy them as a snack for my little girl (although I do tend to eat most of them) and they're pretty good. They can get messy with little kids but if you crave something sweet this is definitely something to try.
melissa c.
melissa c.

Chocolate and wafers? Can it get any better?! I love them in the morning with my coffee and sometimes at night with milk! Definitely a snack to have at your house!
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm in love with these! I mean what's not to like? You got chocolate. Then you got wafers. And put them both together you got perfection
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Killeen, TX

My all time favorite wafers! They are the only ones I can eat that actually taste like the ones my grandparents used to give me
Sisto A.