Add a Photo

By LOACKER
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA

My husband loves this loacker wafer specially the dark chocolate flavor! We never ran out it.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

My kids absolutely love these cookies! They also are not over sweet and desolve quickly.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY

I like to have these in my diaper bag for my kids. they absolutely love them. they are very convenient for my toddler who likes to eat them layer by layer and for my baby who is teething, they devolve pretty well.
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.

They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX

OMG this are my all year round favorites !!! so delicious , great flavor and great for a quick snack. they're easy to find almost anywhere
Abigail i.
Abigail i.

These are awesome if you love chocolate and crunchy cookie. Kinda like a kitkat... But these have the perfect amount of chocolate inside.
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI

Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Pardis Z.
Pardis Z.

I really like these because they taste really good and I like eating it layer by layer🍪🍪
Aleena A.
Aleena A.

I always love eating these srsly such delicious wafer cookies!!! Amazingly delicious
Kris K.
Kris K.

These are really good! Crunchy, crispy, sweet, etc. and they're amazing!
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.

Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.

Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM

I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.