Loacker Chocolate Wafers, 6.17-Ounce (Pack of 9) uploaded by Wesooooo D.

Buy on Jet.com
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
OMG this are my all year round favorites !!! so delicious , great flavor and great for a quick snack. they're easy to find almost anywhere
Abigail i.
These are awesome if you love chocolate and crunchy cookie. Kinda like a kitkat... But these have the perfect amount of chocolate inside.
Rochelle G.
I'm in love with these! I mean what's not to like? You got chocolate. Then you got wafers. And put them both together you got perfection
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
My all time favorite wafers! They are the only ones I can eat that actually taste like the ones my grandparents used to give me
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family and I love these cookies Specially my kid they go crazy for the. Thay can finish one pack in less than 15min
Kaitlan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! I normally get the little miniature ones. I love these. The hazelnut flavor is amazing too!
Chella M.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband can't with out these cookies with his coffee every morning he and the kids finish The Whole packet
Tiana P.
Tulare, California
These are delicious , I love how it has a soft texture and it chocolate , like who doesn't love chocolate ??
Diana C.
Paterson, NJ
Esto Es Buenísimo Suavecitas Deliciosas, Las Recomiendo A Ojos Cerrados!!! Se Pueden Combinar Con Helado!!!
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Donde los puedo conseguir ???