BY LOACKER

Mehriban R.
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
I love love love these, especially when I'm on the go I grab some into a ziplock and eat it on my way
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My kids absolutely love these cookies! They also are not over sweet and desolve quickly.
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
I personally prefer the strawberry flavor. I can say that they do taste a lot better than a generic brand
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
OMG this are my all year round favorites !!! so delicious , great flavor and great for a quick snack. they're easy to find almost anywhere
Abigail i.
Abigail i.
These are awesome if you love chocolate and crunchy cookie. Kinda like a kitkat... But these have the perfect amount of chocolate inside.
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Pardis Z.
Pardis Z.
I really like these because they taste really good and I like eating it layer by layer🍪🍪
Aleena A.
Aleena A.
I always love eating these srsly such delicious wafer cookies!!! Amazingly delicious
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.
Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.