Add a Photo

By LOACKER
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX

I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
yang l.
yang l.
Mississauga, Ontario

Love love love!!!!!! No word can say how yummy this is!!!! All the family member love it . The only con is its too fatty
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA

My family and I love these cookies Specially my kid they go crazy for the. Thay can finish one pack in less than 15min
ket j.
ket j.

These wafer cookies are definitely addicting and delicious. We love it's light chocolatey crispness! Delicious!
Mellissa P.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY

These are delicious! I can eat an entire package and still want more lol.. they go great with coffee too!
Rose P.
Rose P.

You can never go wrong with a nice chocolate wafer. I can never stop myself from eating them.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Estas galletas wafers con chocolates son muy ricas, las recomiendo, son divinas. Very good
sravya b.
sravya b.
Madison, WI

Best wafers I have ever had! !! I love them so yummm!! they've different flavors available
Irma W.
Irma W.

I think these are are so good! chocolate wafers have a much better taste than strawberry.
Pardis Z.
Pardis Z.

I really like these because they taste really good and I like eating it layer by layer🍪🍪
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Where can I find this..?
Kara J.
Kara J.

Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.