Add a Photo

By LOACKER
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA

These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY

I like to have these in my diaper bag for my kids. they absolutely love them. they are very convenient for my toddler who likes to eat them layer by layer and for my baby who is teething, they devolve pretty well.
Tkenya M.
Tkenya M.

These are all time favorite snack of all time. Loacker Chocolate Wafers are exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are roasted in-house using a special process. YOU CANT TELL ME THAT ISNT BRETH TAKING.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA

I love wafers. I now buy the bag of bite sized ones and i put them in the freezer before eating. It is really good. Even got my boyfriends mom and aunties into it. I find them in their freezer now! 😊
Hanine D.
Hanine D.
Constantine,Algeria

i love love love love love these! just Loacker's melts into the mouth and supa good! especially on the go, i like to keep it in a zip lock bag and eat it on the go! hightly recomand!😁
Sofía C.
Sofía C.
Chile

se ve taaaaaaaan delicioso!! y debe serlo!! amo  el chocolate, este producto demuestra tener todo lo que a mi me gusta, desearia probarlo, se ve tan delicioso, ñam!
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA

I don't know why, but I love chocolate wafers. And Loacker Chocolate wafer is the best of all. The chocolate inside is very rich. The bar is very yummy overall.
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX

OMG this are my all year round favorites !!! so delicious , great flavor and great for a quick snack. they're easy to find almost anywhere
Abigail i.
Abigail i.

These are awesome if you love chocolate and crunchy cookie. Kinda like a kitkat... But these have the perfect amount of chocolate inside.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.

Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.

Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM

I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.