Add a Photo

By Loacker

Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX

Absolutely love these. I buy them as a snack for my little girl (although I do tend to eat most of them) and they're pretty good. They can get messy with little kids but if you crave something sweet this is definitely something to try.
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA

These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY

I like to have these in my diaper bag for my kids. they absolutely love them. they are very convenient for my toddler who likes to eat them layer by layer and for my baby who is teething, they devolve pretty well.
melissa c.
melissa c.

Chocolate and wafers? Can it get any better?! I love them in the morning with my coffee and sometimes at night with milk! Definitely a snack to have at your house!
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.

They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX

OMG this are my all year round favorites !!! so delicious , great flavor and great for a quick snack. they're easy to find almost anywhere
Abigail i.
Abigail i.

These are awesome if you love chocolate and crunchy cookie. Kinda like a kitkat... But these have the perfect amount of chocolate inside.
Corinne A.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL

These are Delish! I usually make a wafer log with whip cream between the layers and let set over night. Once open you can't stop eating.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX

I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Killeen, TX

My all time favorite wafers! They are the only ones I can eat that actually taste like the ones my grandparents used to give me
Sisto A.