BY LOACKER

Buy on Walmart*
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
Tkenya M.
Tkenya M.
These are all time favorite snack of all time. Loacker Chocolate Wafers are exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are roasted in-house using a special process. YOU CANT TELL ME THAT ISNT BRETH TAKING.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA
I love wafers. I now buy the bag of bite sized ones and i put them in the freezer before eating. It is really good. Even got my boyfriends mom and aunties into it. I find them in their freezer now! 😊
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know why, but I love chocolate wafers. And Loacker Chocolate wafer is the best of all. The chocolate inside is very rich. The bar is very yummy overall.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
My family and I love these cookies Specially my kid they go crazy for the. Thay can finish one pack in less than 15min
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
These are so good! I normally get the little miniature ones. I love these. The hazelnut flavor is amazing too!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amo amo los wafles de chocolate con una bebida achocolatada, y con malvavisco pasado por fuego!!!!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
My husband loves this loacker wafer specially the dark chocolate flavor! We never ran out it.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like to have these in my diaper bag for my kids. they absolutely love them. they are very convenient for my toddler who likes to eat them layer by layer and for my baby who is teething, they devolve pretty well.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.
Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.