Add a Photo

By LOACKER
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA

These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY

I like to have these in my diaper bag for my kids. they absolutely love them. they are very convenient for my toddler who likes to eat them layer by layer and for my baby who is teething, they devolve pretty well.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA

I love wafers. I now buy the bag of bite sized ones and i put them in the freezer before eating. It is really good. Even got my boyfriends mom and aunties into it. I find them in their freezer now! 😊
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.

They are ok? They could be amazing, but I really just don't like wafers😂 (except for Kit Kats, with wafers inside) It has a good amount of flavor and it is sweet!
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX

OMG this are my all year round favorites !!! so delicious , great flavor and great for a quick snack. they're easy to find almost anywhere
Abigail i.
Abigail i.

These are awesome if you love chocolate and crunchy cookie. Kinda like a kitkat... But these have the perfect amount of chocolate inside.
Corinne A.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL

These are Delish! I usually make a wafer log with whip cream between the layers and let set over night. Once open you can't stop eating.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, Tx

I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
yang l.
yang l.
Mississauga, Ontario

Love love love!!!!!! No word can say how yummy this is!!!! All the family member love it . The only con is its too fatty
ket j.
ket j.

These wafer cookies are definitely addicting and delicious. We love it's light chocolatey crispness! Delicious!
Sisto A.