Add a Photo

By LOACKER
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL

These taste great and are easy to take a long for a midday chocolate break. I like the combination of a bit of crunch from the wafer with chocolate, and have found it to work as a great treat for when I'm feeling a bit sluggish.
Allison Y.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA

Tkenya M.
Tkenya M.

These are all time favorite snack of all time. Loacker Chocolate Wafers are exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are roasted in-house using a special process. YOU CANT TELL ME THAT ISNT BRETH TAKING.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA

I love wafers. I now buy the bag of bite sized ones and i put them in the freezer before eating. It is really good. Even got my boyfriends mom and aunties into it. I find them in their freezer now! 😊
Nattractive
Nattractive
West Covina, CA

I don't know why, but I love chocolate wafers. And Loacker Chocolate wafer is the best of all. The chocolate inside is very rich. The bar is very yummy overall.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX

I like these but they aren't something I'm always craving. I do prefer the vanilla than the chocolate. The wafer is so crisp and fresh.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA

My family and I love these cookies Specially my kid they go crazy for the. Thay can finish one pack in less than 15min
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

These are so good! I normally get the little miniature ones. I love these. The hazelnut flavor is amazing too!
Mehriban R.
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD

I love love love these, especially when I'm on the go I grab some into a ziplock and eat it on my way
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, Florida

Amo amo los wafles de chocolate con una bebida achocolatada, y con malvavisco pasado por fuego!!!!
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Where can I find this..?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.

Do they make other flavours ?
Kara J.
Kara J.

Do these leave a weird film coating your mouth?
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM

I don't this these chocolate wafers
Lilian N.