Loacker Chocolat Napolitaner Wafer uploaded by Clewin P.Loacker Chocolat Napolitaner Wafer uploaded by Fatoom A.

BY LOACKER

These choco classics don't just contain three light, crispy wafers and two layers of the smoothest Napolitaner cream filling made with exquisite Italian hazelnuts - they are also covered with the finest milk chocolate. This doubled pleasure will immediately win over gourmets and anyone with a sweet tooth! The name Napolitaner comes from the fact that only nut varieties grown around Naples were originally used. Even today, Loacker exclusively uses Italian hazelnuts which are freshly roasted on-site at Loacker. It is this gentle Loacker roasting process that gives the hazelnuts and therefore the products their unique and distinctive flavour.

Milk chocolate wafer bar with hazelnut cream filling (53%).

milk chocolate 32% (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier soy lecithins), wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, hazelnuts 9% in the cream filling, whey powder (milk), soy flour, skimmed milk powder, fat-reduced cocoa, dextrose, barley malt extract, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, emulsifier soy lecithins, Bourbon vanilla pods, spices. May contain peanuts and almonds.

Samantha C.
Grove City, OH
This is a delicious treat that will satisfie any sweet tooth. The waffer is light and the chocolate is sweet which makes for the perfect combination!
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Mickey Mouse Loacker Milk Chocolate Enrobed Wafer are my favorites definitely will be buy them as a treat for my kids great price
Rayan Ramadan H.
Doral, FL
THIS IS AMAZINGGG, I had this as the mi I ones but I could found them here, these are a very good snack because you can have one or two when you are having those sweet snacky days
Clewin P.
Doha , Qatar
These are really good! I do have to point out that the bag is resealable with a sticker, but it never seems to stick for very long, or very well. It might be the cookie dust sticking to it, but I think it probably needs a bit more adhesive. You'll probably want a clip or something to keep the bag closed. I keep repurchasing them ❤️
Aya E.
portsaid
My love love love ❤️. It has beautiful, delicious and amazing tasty 😍 . I could not stop eating it 😂 . Ingredients: sugar,cocoa butter, whole milk powder , soy flour , ... it is not expensive . I will buy it again and again ❤️❤️❤️
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
I love chocolate so anything it has chocolate I love it too. This milk chocolate wafer is a very light treat for me when I want to eat something sweet . Taste very good . It's a pack of 8 in very good price . My brother is 14 and when I'm visiting my mum's house I buy it and he loves them too.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
OMG these are sooooo good. I really dislike wafers but after giving them a try just wow. Wafer isn't dry and hazelnut taste is great. I buy the mixed pack as well.
Toqa E.
El mahalla
بحب البسكوت ده جدا وبحب منتجات الشركه دى عمتا كلها حلوه شركه محترمه غاليه شويه بالنسبه لباقى المنتجات بس مش غالى بالنسبه للكوالتى بتاعه بحب كل الاطعم بتاعه
salma R.
Cairo, Egypt
Im in love with all the products from loacker specially this product😍😍 it tastes perfect who all chocolate lovers❤
Diva l.
I love the delicious hazelnut chocolate biscuit i bring it in offers i love the taste of hazelnut recommend