BY LM ANIMAL FARMS

A clean, sanitary bottle helps your pet stay hydrated while keeping their cage dry and spill-free. Based on the size, it is perfect for birds, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchillas, ferrets and others. Designed with a special no-leak vacuum action for superior performance. One piece tube and cap assembly provide a protected water supply reducing the risk of contamination. One Piece Tube And Cap Assembly With A Stainless Steel Double Ball Point Tube: Size: 8 oz. see more...

• Do you give your guinea pigs or small caged animals bottl...4 Answers
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
I give this a 3 because the wire that holds it on to the side of the cages bends out of shape, slips around on the side of the wire cages and tilts to the side making it hard for my two guinea pigs to drink without getting a lot of air with their water. If it falls even a few inches off the floor can break rather easily and well hard to clean even using a bottle brush. I hope to find something a bit easier for my two guinea pigs to drink out of soon.
Melissa S.
Goshen, IN
With any hamster/mouse water bottle, use filtered water! I live in a city with hard water, and the bottle would get so clogged with lime that my mice could not get any water out.
Tori A.
Churchville , PA
These are very hard to attach to the side of the cage. Whenever my pet goes to drink out of it, it either wobbles or falls off the side of the cage completely.
Larcina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My bottle hasn't had any problems thus far, it isn't dripping. But the other guinea pig bottle that came with their cage wast good, it dripped constantly
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Great size water bottle. I purchased this for only $ 4. Works good on rabbit cages. Good value and I recommend.
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We owned and used ours for six years at never had to replace it. Did the trick well for dispensing water
Chelsea B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to have this for my little bunny & it was cheap but the water tends to leak out of it even if it's under half way close to empty.. & its plastic ! I really don't recommend plastic because if you don't change the water or wash it often the bacteria will build up ! So if you want either use a bowl that attaches to the cage so your animal won't lift it or buy a glass bottle !
Nicole T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No matter how full or how empty the water is, I can not stop this bottle from having a slow drip. In turn it makes a wet spot and gets my bunnies white fur dirty and matted.
Jordyn H.
Dartmouth, NS
I wouldn't buy one of these plastic bottles again. Much prefer glass, less issues arise. I have had two of these break on me AND one of the balls fell out of the spout. Not impressed.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you give your guinea pigs or small caged animals bottled water or tap water? My guinea pigs only get bottled water!