BY LM ANIMAL FARMS

Alfalfa hay kob 24oz (6pc) Part #: SLM80531 Item Name: Alfalfa Hay Kob 24oz (6pc) ID: 15880-pid More Info: A valuable diet supplement of fresh alfalfa hay with no additives or hamsters, rabbits, gerbils, guinea pigs and mice. see more...

Asia T.
My lionhead rabbits love this stuff! They adore it! I tried just timothy hate but this alpha stuff is where its at for them. They really like it and the price helps me keep it on Demand for them!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I normally buy this from a local farmer but since I moved I have to buy this. My bunny really doesn't care, he can't tell a difference.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
My guinea pigs love this stuff and munch on it every day. They go through this alfafa pretty fast, but the price is very affordable.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
We feed these to our pet rabbit and he really loves them..you can get them at a great price too.
Brittney m.
Galesburg, MI
My Rabat loves it we have tried to mix it up and but always go back to this brand
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What's the difference between alfalfa hay and Timothy Hay?