Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkLloyd's
Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce

LLoyd's Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce

by Lloyd's

Lloyd's® Barbeque Company Seasoned Shredded Pork In Original BBQ Sauce.
Simple ideas.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est 1879.
Gluten free.
For great meals.
Ready when you are!

Is this really pork? Is it a main dish, or a sugary desert?
Start your review of LLoyd's Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Way too much sauce and the near wasn't shredded but chunked up. Sauce was extremely sweet and over powering.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not 100% confident that this was actually pork. It's not shredded, more chunky, and there's way too much sauce. Bummed that I paid $6.99 for oversauced mystery meat - I'll try Jack Daniel's next time, or better yet, make my own pulled pork in the slow cooker. Would not buy again and would not recommend.
Kristen B.
Belgrade, MT
It is an ok product that is good for quick meals. The sauce is a little strong and some time is looks like mystery meat.
Sara Z.
Wagoner
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this as a lower fat, high protein choice. Not good. Too much sauce and hardly any meat! Sauce was way too tangy. Needs more meat, less fat/gristle pieces. Won’t be buying again unfortunately!
Pam T.
LLoyd's Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce uploaded by Pam T.
I bought this as a Labor Day treat for my 82 year old mom and myself. I was disappointed in the abundance of gristle and the overabundance of sauce to mask how much gristle there was. I won't be buying this again.
Meghan S.
Purchased at: Publix
I have to agree with others here. For me, it is just too much sauce. It is good if you want something quick and easy. There are other options for things that can be quickly made, though. I think I am just leaning toward the shredded pork products without sauce or with Carolina vinegar sauce (best one I have tried.) But yeah, to those who have not tried this product, it really is no exaggeration that it is incredibly sauced up.
member-4b4cd
I love shredded pork with barbecue sauce, but after eating Llyod's, I am actually tempted to become a vegetarian. It is, by far, the worst pulled pork I have ever eaten. More sauce than meat, and more sugar than anything else. It really felt like I was drinking liquid brown sugar. It was literally sweeter than my brown sugar oatmeal, and I really love sugar. For me to be disgusted by a sugar dish, it has to be pretty bad. Summary: there is no way that anyone could call this meat.
Karen F.
LLoyd's Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce uploaded by Karen F.
Lloyd pulled pork barbecue is pretty good for a quick easy meal. My son loves him some BBQ and he enjoyed it tonight as we were iced in! Will definitely be trying more products! ****Big Plus, a $.50 off coupon on the product in store @ Wal-Mart****
Heather T.
Lloyds is awesome! I buy a tub and I'll use it for lunch during the week. I'm a newer barbecue fan and I like the way Lloyds makes me sweat when I eat it. It's really quick to heat up in the microwave or on the stove. I prefer to toast little mini buns and sometimes add cheese when I make them. Any bread works though. This tub probably makes about 8 mini sandwiches/4 reg bun. I normally find it in the refrigerated sides area of the store. My only complaint is the price...reg price it's normally $4.50 - $5.00.
Willie W.
Belchertown
How the hell is someone supposed to read the instructions on the containers. I'll give you a rating after you give me a way to cook the product