LLoyd's Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce uploaded by Karen F.

BY LLOYD'S #100 in Pork

Lloyd's® Barbeque Company Seasoned Shredded Pork In Original BBQ Sauce.
Simple ideas.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est 1879.
Gluten free.
For great meals.
Ready when you are! see more...

Karen F.
Lloyd pulled pork barbecue is pretty good for a quick easy meal. My son loves him some BBQ and he enjoyed it tonight as we were iced in! Will definitely be trying more products!
****Big Plus, a $.50 off coupon on the product in store @ Wal-Mart****
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I think it's a nice quick lunch or dinner. Of course, it helps that it's somewhat cheap. I love the taste of it. I go from the pulled pork to the beef all the time. Both are very good meals to have. I would recommend it. I will buy again! Mainly because of the taste of it. Add a little potato salad and what a great meal to have.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not 100% confident that this was actually pork. It's not shredded, more chunky, and there's way too much sauce. Bummed that I paid $6.99 for oversauced mystery meat - I'll try Jack Daniel's next time, or better yet, make my own pulled pork in the slow cooker. Would not buy again and would not recommend.
Heather T.
Lloyds is awesome! I buy a tub and I'll use it for lunch during the week. I'm a newer barbecue fan and I like the way Lloyds makes me sweat when I eat it. It's really quick to heat up in the microwave or on the stove. I prefer to toast little mini buns and sometimes add cheese when I make them. Any bread works though. This tub probably makes about 8 mini sandwiches/4 reg bun. I normally find it in the refrigerated sides area of the store. My only complaint is the price...reg price it's normally $4.50 - $5.00.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've had these before but the chicken flavor and they're really good I normally cut up vegetables and add it to the meat to make it feel more homemade
Kristen B.
Bozeman, MT
It is an ok product that is good for quick meals. The sauce is a little strong and some time is looks like mystery meat.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Way too much sauce and the near wasn't shredded but chunked up. Sauce was extremely sweet and over powering.