BY LLOYD'S

Lloyd's® Barbeque Company Seasoned Shredded Pork In Original BBQ Sauce.
Simple ideas.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est 1879.
Gluten free.
For great meals.
Ready when you are! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I'm not 100% confident that this was actually pork. It's not shredded, more chunky, and there's way too much sauce. Bummed that I paid $6.99 for oversauced mystery meat - I'll try Jack Daniel's next time, or better yet, make my own pulled pork in the slow cooker. Would not buy again and would not recommend.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Lloyds is awesome! I buy a tub and I'll use it for lunch during the week. I'm a newer barbecue fan and I like the way Lloyds makes me sweat when I eat it. It's really quick to heat up in the microwave or on the stove. I prefer to toast little mini buns and sometimes add cheese when I make them. Any bread works though. This tub probably makes about 8 mini sandwiches/4 reg bun. I normally find it in the refrigerated sides area of the store. My only complaint is the price...reg price it's normally $4.50 - $5.00.
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
Way too much sauce and the near wasn't shredded but chunked up. Sauce was extremely sweet and over powering.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I've had these before but the chicken flavor and they're really good I normally cut up vegetables and add it to the meat to make it feel more homemade
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
Foodie Expert
It is an ok product that is good for quick meals. The sauce is a little strong and some time is looks like mystery meat.