GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenLloyd's
Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Chicken in Original BBQ Sauce

Lloyd's Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Chicken in Original BBQ Sauce

by Lloyd's

Lloyd's® Barbeque Company Seasoned Shredded Chicken In Original BBQ Sauce.
Simple ideas.
Gluten free.
For great meals.
Ready when you are!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-1879.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lloyd's Barbeque Seasoned, Shredded Chicken in Original BBQ Sauce!
Kristie P.
Liberty, KY
This stuff is amazing. Had such a good flavor. Great for a fast easy meal or snack.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is a decent product at a great price. Only $3 locally and it made 5 chicken BBQ tortilla roll ups. The sauce was a little too sweet for my preference but still very good.
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
We just tried this and thought the product itself was very good. the only downside was you don't get a lot. I have 4 boys and it was no where near enough to fill them up. I don't think that I would buy it again, its kinda pricey for the little amount you get. But for a small family it would be perfect.
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
This is an easy meal when I work late. Tastes great and makes a lot of a couple people to have a couple sandwiches. Love buying this brand!
Heather R.
Newburgh, IN
I buy this when its on sale and freeze what I don't use right away. It has a good flavor and makes a quick and easy snack or meal. There are also single serve containers available that are good for taking for lunch or just portion control.
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
Love this it taste great. Makes great sandwiches and is good hot or coldand is relatively cheap.
Joshua S.
It tastes gorgeous and amazing. Would definitely recommend to others. The bbq sauce is very nice and tasty

Looking for your answer?