Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkLloyd's
Lloyd's Barbeque co Seasoned & Smoked Babyback Pork Ribs in Original BBQ Sauce

Lloyd's® Barbeque co Seasoned & Smoked Babyback Pork Ribs in Original BBQ Sauce

by Lloyd's

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lloyd's® Barbeque co Seasoned & Smoked Babyback Pork Ribs in Original BBQ Sauce!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Lloyd's® Barbeque co Seasoned & Smoked Babyback Pork Ribs in Original BBQ Sauce uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a huge fan of ribs, but I rarely order them when I go out BC they are simply too messy to eat. These ribs from Lloyd’s bring the sweetness with a hint of smokiness home to my and I Love it! The label says they are microwaveable, but I always use the oven to heat them up. I like the way they make my kitchen smell like a campfire! The ribs come in a large package (can feed 3 people), are always tender & there’s a lot of extra sauce in the packet to squeeze out. I wish the sauce was sold separately, but no such luck yet. #ILiketheRibBit #influenstereats [product:lloyds-barbeque-co-seasoned-&-smoked-babyback-pork-ribs-in-original-bbq-sauce]
Precious L.
Plymouth Devon
It's very delicious on french fries and meat it's really great I don't know what else to say about it but it's good

Looking for your answer?