L.L.Bean

Where can someone who is interested in buying your products go do you have a store front or is it online?
Has anyone bought winter boots from LL Bean L.L.Bean ?
When does LL Bean run sales on their travel and toiletry bags?
Start your review of L.L.Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
No clothing store has ever achieved the average quality of LL Bean products, and I don't know any that comes close in customer service.in reviews
Everything is high quality and whenever I have had an issue with a product, I can bring it back to the store to exchange it, not questions asked. in reviews
my mom got me my kindergarden backpack here and I literally used it until high school (just got a new one because I wanted a different color) as an adult i continue to purchase these because of the quality!in reviews
But they are one of the best quality outdoor clothing companies out there, and many if not all of their products have a lifetime guarantee.in reviews
I have backpacks and tote bags from nearly 15 years ago that are still alive and kicking, and clothing in classic styles that have withstood the test of time.in reviews
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
L.L.Bean uploaded by Brianna P.
L.L. Bean is one of my favorite brands for outdoor clothing and gear. I always go to them first when I’m in need of a new jacket or fleece. All of their fabrics are very high quality and have been lasting me many years. The majority of their retail locations are pet friendly for shopping as well. I highly recommend L.L. Bean for any outdoors enthusiast! Pictured is my most recent L.L. Bean purchase from my trip to the L.L. Bean Flagship Store in Freeport Maine.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I was an L.L. Bean disciple up until recent years my last jacket had the cheapest zipper on it and I don't buy expensuve, good to 30 below jackets for the zipper to break while I'm living on a mountain in the winter. I have switched companies and I'm not looking back.
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love everything at LLBean, their quality is above the rest in many areas. I love their clothing again for the quality they have a lot of basics and they last a long time some have even gotton better with age such as a flannel I bought years ago. I will definitely continue to shop there, I wish a store was closer to me.
Gracie B.
Joplin, MO
Everything I've purchased has been top notch quality and style. Quick shipping, too- even for big hauls. I purchased my favorite boots from them, got free shipping, and received them 1 week later! Great price, amazing quality, and quick shipping. Definitely recommend!
Lindsay O.
Marion, IL
L.L.Bean uploaded by Lindsay O.
They have the best boots. They keep your feet warm and dry as well as look super stylish. Great for walking your furry friends in the rain or snow!
Sharniece L.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love all their things jackets, fleece or anything even the hats they are so comfortable, and with L.L.Bean you will never be disappointed.
Shannon W.
I ordered an L.L. Bean Bathroom back that conveniently travels with me and hangs well on the towel rack and holds all of my stuff. Plus they had a variety of sizes so i could move up as my family grows. Love this brand.
Lisa Q.
Temecula, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Purchased some men’s jeans but my husband wasn’t a big fan. They are Good quality. The fit was ok. Turned out to not be his particular style but for people who love the brand I think it could be because of the fabric quality and conservative style.
Bev U.
Maine-made. Maine-led. Maine-good. I've been in numerous high-level business meetings, including a couple with Senator Collins, in which the dress code included business suits with Bean boots long before the hipsters made them cool.
Meredith C.
Boston, MA
Great quality items at great prices. I have never had an issue with any tote or backpack I have purchased here. Items arrive quickly and they last forever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer G.
Newmarket, ON
il y a 9 mois
Marci S. il y a 9 mois
I bought a new pair last year after my old pair were finished after 15+ years of winter. I reviewed my boots on here when they arrived I was so excited! Love my Bean Boots!
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Morgan P. il y a 4 ans
I’ve never purchased anything but I’ve been given a beach tote from them as a gift!