Llama, Llama Red Pajama (Board) uploaded by Amanda O.

BY VIKING JUVENILE

Llama Llama's tale of nighttime drama has charmed readers as a classic hardcover for a full decade. For the first time, Anna Dewdney's infectious rhyming text and expressive artwork are available for the youngest of readers in this board book edition. see more...

Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
What a fun a cute way to have a child know that we are always there. That we love them no matter what and it is not ok to throw tantrums. My kids love this and so do I.
Brittany W.
Georgetown , KY
My little boys very favorite book!! It's so easy to follow along and read. Short sentences that keep my child interested and very bright/colorful pages. Highly recommend!
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
My daughter loves all these books with llama in it! The board books last the longest in a toddlers hands, so i really like that they have different options. This classic is always great at bedtime! One of the best children's book series ever made for sure!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
We love all of the llama llama books but this one is especially precious! We read this almost every night before bed. My son loves the illustrations and the rhyming! I would recommend to any moms who love to read to their little ones!
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV
My daughter loves the Llama Llama series. The story lines are so fun. The illustration is easy to understand and the rhyming so catchy that it is easy for them to memorize and eventually read! I highly recommend this series.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
My kids LOVE the llama llama books. They are short, full of engaging rhymes and captivating to the tiny people. This one was our first and it led us to purchasing a whole slew of llama llama books!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I picked up this Llama llama book at Kohl's years ago. It's a favorite read in our household. I also have a llama llama plush to go with the book. A cute story about patience.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
My daughter loves all of the llama llama book but this is by far her favorite! She loves all of the rhyming and laughs every time I say llama drama! Such a good book for toddlers!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
I love reading this book to my baby boy. It has become a part of our bedtime routine. It's cute and humorous with wonderful pictures. I think it will be a favorite of his for many years to come. It was a gift :)
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
One of my favorite books. Easy reading, keeps children involved because of how relatable it is. Also helps with rhyming words.
Lindsay N.
Langley, BC
What is your favorite llama llama book???
Michaela W.
I love the entire llama series