BY NONE

Buy on Target*
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
This book is an extreme favorite in our house. I purchased it at Barnes and Noble and thought it was a fair price. Loved the illustrations as well as the awesome wording and it rhymes!!!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
We love all of the llama series but this one is especially precious! Part of our Christmas traditions. The illustrations are precious and my son loves the rhymes!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My son absolutely loves this book. When I first got it for him when he was three years old, he made me read it to him every night before bedtime. Now, he's 8 and still wants me to read it around Christmas time. The character of the little llama is cute although kind of stubborn and somewhat impatient. Lol. The mama knows how to reign her little one in though and calm him down and the ending of all the llama books are sweet to me. A great book to read with your toddlers or early readers.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
My students absolutely love this book and they often want me to read it year round, not just during the holidays. The rhyming is catchy, making it a fun read. I would recommend this to a teacher or paren't looking for a good book. The end is cute and there is a lesson on relationships intertwined.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Excellent book it is one of my favorite books to read to my children and it has a good message
Amanda J.
Very cute addition to the Llama Llama books series. Little Llama gets overwhelmed with Christmas. My daughter liked the rhyming.