BY LIZARD LIP'S

Active Ingredients(sunscreens): Avobenzone (Parsol 1789) 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 6% Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Petroleum Free see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia C.
This product is hard to find but it is worth the search! It is extremely moisturizing! It has a very nice smell and it doesn't leave your lips needing more as most chapsticks do. I would definitely recommend!
Alexandria H.
Love this product. It was difficult to find but leaves my lips moisturizer for a while. It wasn't too expensive and great packaging! Easy to use and very cool looking. Recommend for sure.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Alright so this stuff is so hard to find but it works wonders. It doesn't have any petroleum in it so it doesn't dry out your lips and it doesn't make you "addicted" to your chapstick. It smells great and is all natural which is a plus. I definitely recommend this if you can find it, or if you want to order it online!
Kiala B.
Fostoria, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually just tried this and it was pretty nice. It left my lips moisturized for awhile which is usually a problem. It was easy to use. I'd recommend this for sure.
Tonya B.
Need Moisturized lips? This is definitely a must try. Hard to find but we'll worth the search. Smells great and does its job!!
Ileana R.
I ordered this online since I do live in a small town and I must say it's great and smells phenomenal
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Does this work?
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Haha the name alone makes me wanna buy it! This sounds great and I would love to try it. Does it really work?