Lizano Salsa (23.7 fl oz) Costa Rica Sauce uploaded by Katarina S.

BY LIZANO #55 in Salsa

Salsa Lizano has become an increasingly popular sauce commonly found on restaurant tables throughout Costa Rica, Nicaragua and other Central American countries. Salsa Lizano's ingredients are water, sugar, salt and a variety of vegetables including... see more...

Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Can't rave on this product enough!!!! I first tried it in Costa Rica several years ago. I have the product in kroger in the international section. I have also brought it back from Costa Rica. It's not spicy, but has a great flavor. I add it to eggs, tacos, guacamole, and salsa. Everyone needs to give this a try! Highly recommend!!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I tried this years ago when I traveled to Costa Rica and again when I went to Nicaragua and I’m hooked. From my understanding it is used for cooking but I use it similar to a hot sauce. I like to drizzle it on potatoes and vegetables.
Katarina S.
Waretown, NJ
Great for meats, for gallo pinto (a typical Costa Rican dish), and currently eating with tamales! In sum, great addition to just about any dish! Great price as well.
Francis S.
This is a Costa Rican staple. I love the taste of it. It's similar to Worcestershire sauce but better. It can be used not only on meats, but vegetables and other savory foods. It's somewhat hard to find in the states but can be found in most Hispanic stores. I get most of mine in Miami. If you can find it, I would definitely try it!
Trisha M.
Portland, OR
Love the flavor profile this salsa has. My grandfather brought this back from Costa Rica and it goes great on just about anything. Love it on eggs! Much different than other sauces I've tried before. Highly recommend this one.
Melanie C.
I guess a lot of people do not know about this condiment! It is perfect to give flavor to your meat and in Costa Rica it is used in a lot of foods! I would recommend this to anyone!
Marissa M.
I'm from Panama, a neighbor country of Costa Rica. I have bought this sauce and it is amazing to season meat. I do not think it is expensive! We love it!
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I brought this back with me from Costa Rica, however it's now available in the US. It's great to flavor beans and I really live the taste on eggs.
Isabel D.
I absolutely like be seasoning my meats with h this lizano salsa it graves a great flavor to my meat I love this
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This salsa it's really good we love to mix it on are meat or any type of food. My husband use this all the time
Glauciane  O.
What can I use this on!?? B
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Where can I get this? Also, is this very salty?
Sibongile M.
South Africa, Pretoria
Try it on eggs
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
What is this used for? Is it good on chicken and fish? I am a pretty good cook but have never heard of it and ii love to try new things. And suggestions?
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
What are some things you can make with this?