Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XXL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xxl-liz lange for target see more...

• "These were great when I was pregnant they fit well and were very comfortable to wear I would recommend for a mom to be to try this!" in 1 review
Ashley R.
Liz Lange is a God send when it comes to maternity clothes and you don't want to sell an arm or look like a hobo. They are comfortable yet cute and you won't have to take out a second mortgage.
Shaynia Z.
These shirts were the best ones I found during my pregnancy. They fit very well throughout my whole pregnancy. & they did not wear much because of washing. I highly recommend this to other expecting mothers.
mayra s.
Garner, NC
I loved Liz Lange maternity shirts when I was pregnant. These shirts are super comfy and can be used casual or dressed up. I too loved wearing mine with leggings underneath.
Emily F.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
I loved these shirts when I was pregnant. Super comfy and fit perfect. They are so cute to wear over leggings