Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
I love all of targets maternity wear! Liz Lange has done such an awesome job with her brand. The clothing is most comfortable.
June L.
June L.
Salisbury, MD
I absolutely love this shirt. I brought them when I was three months prego, and I just wish they fit me know because they were so comfortable. I got them on sale for $5, to me that was steal!!!!
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?