Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Allison J.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
I love this shirt. I actually got it at a Goodwill. This lady saw me waddling around and found it and brought it to me since the departments don't have a specific maternity area. Glad she did I'm 5 months PP and I still wear it.
Kat ..
Kat ..
Got this as a gift before i went to the hospital to give birth and its the softest most comfortable dress ever!
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love all of targets maternity wear! Liz Lange has done such an awesome job with her brand. The clothing is most comfortable.
Blah B.
Blah B.
My favorite maternity dress. So comfy so casual. You can dress it up with a cute jacket and boots and still feel totally comfortable. Or just wear it to run errands with sandals. I bought it in several colors.
Talitha M.
Talitha M.
Liz Lange is a great brand. Almost all my maternity clothes that I purchased new were from Target. This top was so comfy and perfect for a late summer due date. I still wear it now.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). Plus I absolutely love stripes so this top is just brilliant.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
I love this top sooo much! I wore it a lot when i was pregnant. it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings. honestly wish it was more flattering on my non pregnant body so i could keep wearing it lol
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Paoli, IN
Loved this shirt when I was pregnant! It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch. The whole Liz Lange line at a Target is great.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I LIVED IN THESE WHEN I WAS PREGGO! I still wear them sometimes, hate to admit it. There was nothing else in our area that carried maternity clothes so Target saved my little pregnant life lol.
RIA P.
RIA P.
San Antonio, TX
Love love this brand! Great quality and style; readily available and very economical! Love Target bc I can find all baby goodies and then some goodies for myself!

Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?