Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Blah B.
My favorite maternity dress. So comfy so casual. You can dress it up with a cute jacket and boots and still feel totally comfortable. Or just wear it to run errands with sandals. I bought it in several colors.
Talitha M.
Liz Lange is a great brand. Almost all my maternity clothes that I purchased new were from Target. This top was so comfy and perfect for a late summer due date. I still wear it now.
Kayla W.
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). Plus I absolutely love stripes so this top is just brilliant.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
I LIVED IN THESE WHEN I WAS PREGGO! I still wear them sometimes, hate to admit it. There was nothing else in our area that carried maternity clothes so Target saved my little pregnant life lol.
RIA P.
San Antonio, TX
Love love this brand! Great quality and style; readily available and very economical! Love Target bc I can find all baby goodies and then some goodies for myself!

Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Very cute and definitely comfortable.. Can throw on some leggings and sandals and be ready for the day, or if need to glam up a little you can still do that with this shiek blouse
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
I love target maternity clothing they carry alot of different styles and they're cute! They are a little pricey.
Courtney M.
Very cute for a soon to be mommy. Fashion is everything when you're expecting!
Christy K.
Yukon, OK
Love that these actually fit! I am more on the plus size and it is super comfy and not too tight. Plus it is long enough
Kirsten M.
Raeford, NC
So comfortable! The Liz Lang line at Target is quality products for a great price!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?