Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Super comfy. Kind of thin so it makes a great summer shirt. And after baby it's comfy to sleep in.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Looks good and fits amazingly I love that it's light weight and very comfortable and easy to wash and cute
Blah B.
Blah B.
My favorite maternity dress. So comfy so casual. You can dress it up with a cute jacket and boots and still feel totally comfortable. Or just wear it to run errands with sandals. I bought it in several colors.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). Plus I absolutely love stripes so this top is just brilliant.
Kerstin J.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
I love target maternity clothing they carry alot of different styles and they're cute! They are a little pricey.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
I love this top sooo much! I wore it a lot when i was pregnant. it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings. honestly wish it was more flattering on my non pregnant body so i could keep wearing it lol
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Paoli, IN
Loved this shirt when I was pregnant! It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch. The whole Liz Lange line at a Target is great.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I LIVED IN THESE WHEN I WAS PREGGO! I still wear them sometimes, hate to admit it. There was nothing else in our area that carried maternity clothes so Target saved my little pregnant life lol.
RIA P.
RIA P.
San Antonio, TX
Love love this brand! Great quality and style; readily available and very economical! Love Target bc I can find all baby goodies and then some goodies for myself!

Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Very cute and definitely comfortable.. Can throw on some leggings and sandals and be ready for the day, or if need to glam up a little you can still do that with this shiek blouse
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport , IN
What's the biggest size in this?