Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Super comfortable and really cute shirt you can wear it with leggings or even some jeans
Lacey M.
Paoli, IN
Loved this shirt when I was pregnant! It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch. The whole Liz Lange line at a Target is great.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Comfy breathable loose fitting shirt. I bought 3 of the in three different colors
Kasey C.
Looks good and fits amazingly I love that it's light weight and very comfortable and easy to wash and cute
Megan L.
Mega Parent Expert
Very cute and comfortable I got a few of these while pregnant with my son and they were amazing for being pregnant in the summer months.
Miranda M.
Super comfy. Kind of thin so it makes a great summer shirt. And after baby it's comfy to sleep in.
Katie S.
I purchased this shirt when pregnant with my daughter and it was on of my favs! I love the material and the length.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
I love this shirt. I actually got it at a Goodwill. This lady saw me waddling around and found it and brought it to me since the departments don't have a specific maternity area. Glad she did I'm 5 months PP and I still wear it.
Kat ..
Got this as a gift before i went to the hospital to give birth and its the softest most comfortable dress ever!
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love all of targets maternity wear! Liz Lange has done such an awesome job with her brand. The clothing is most comfortable.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?