Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite maternity shirts for both my pregnancies! Nice & long, super stretchy and comfortable. Definitely a must have.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Mega Parent Expert
Super comfy especially when you are 8 months preggo! And it fits nice so you don't feel so much like a beached whale...
Ah V.
Ah V.
Love this! It's so comfortable. When I was pregnant these were my to go shirt. Nothing fits and this was all I wear.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert
I bought a co-worker this shirt it is one of her favorites it's very lightweight and comfortable is very affordable
Heather R.
Heather R.
Adrian, MI
Absolutely love Target's maternity section. Extremely comfortable and stylish without looking too much like a mom
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I love targets maternity clothes. Even though there's not much to choose from the clothes are still comfortable.
Becky S.
Becky S.
So comfy and cute. I love these tops. I have quite a few and they're so nice for when you're big and prego!
Shaye K.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Amazing line of maternity clothes! This was amazingly comfy and breathable! I also felt stylish!
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Liz Lange always has cute maternity clothes and great variety. The price is really good too.
Jess C.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Comfy breathable loose fitting shirt. I bought 3 of the in three different colors
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?