Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Talitha M.
Liz Lange is a great brand. Almost all my maternity clothes that I purchased new were from Target. This top was so comfy and perfect for a late summer due date. I still wear it now.
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Very cute and definitely comfortable.. Can throw on some leggings and sandals and be ready for the day, or if need to glam up a little you can still do that with this shiek blouse
RIA P.
San Antonio, TX
Love love this brand! Great quality and style; readily available and very economical! Love Target bc I can find all baby goodies and then some goodies for myself!

Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Go to target for maternity! It's cute, comfortable and affordable! Almost all of my clothes are from their maternity or athletic department this pregnancy.
Tonia H.
This is so soft! It was nice and long so I could still respectfully wear leggings. It had a nice amount of stretch for accommodate my growing belly.
amber k.
Waianae, HI
I don't know what I would do without Liz Lange clothing during my pregnancies. Absolutely comfortable and amazing quality for a really good price.
Lacey M.
Paoli, IN
Loved this shirt when I was pregnant! It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch. The whole Liz Lange line at a Target is great.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
This is very comfortable, it's something I would wear at home. I recommend this to anyone who just wants to be comfortable during pregnancy.
Megan L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very cute and comfortable I got a few of these while pregnant with my son and they were amazing for being pregnant in the summer months.
Barbie S.
Love the Liz Lange Maternity Tops. There comfortable and never feel tight. With my 2 babys pregnancies i wore mostly Liz tops from Target
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?