Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). Plus I absolutely love stripes so this top is just brilliant.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
I love this shirt. I actually got it at a Goodwill. This lady saw me waddling around and found it and brought it to me since the departments don't have a specific maternity area. Glad she did I'm 5 months PP and I still wear it.
Blah B.
My favorite maternity dress. So comfy so casual. You can dress it up with a cute jacket and boots and still feel totally comfortable. Or just wear it to run errands with sandals. I bought it in several colors.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
This was/is favorite shirt... read comfortable and evem after having my baby, I still find myself wearing this short quite often... it can be used as a long shirt with leggings if you pull it down or as a tshirt with jeans if you leave it tucked up.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am 5'11" so I have a hard time finding long enough shirts. I basically lived in these while pregnant! They are extremely soft, light weight, and stretchy! For the price, I would highly recommend them...multiple of them!
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Nice smooth texture, light weight, I am a bit shorter so it fits kind of long but nothing a good pair of leggings can't fix! Fit me bit loose but grew into it!Good price as well! Definitely a good buy for all mommies!
Kelly M.
I actually have this in small but this shirt is amazing. So comfortable and soft. Liz Lange is amazing at designing shirts that grow with your bump and super affordable!
tiffany c.
I love this top sooo much! I wore it a lot when i was pregnant. it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings. honestly wish it was more flattering on my non pregnant body so i could keep wearing it lol
Holly B.
Longview , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LIVED IN THESE WHEN I WAS PREGGO! I still wear them sometimes, hate to admit it. There was nothing else in our area that carried maternity clothes so Target saved my little pregnant life lol.
Thalia u.
Liz Lange for Target is great maternity clothes option. It's quite affordable for those on a budget and the quality is pretty decent. Not to mention their clothes can be quite stylish.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?