Liz Lange For Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top Gray/Black XL-Liz Lange for

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top gray/black xl-liz lange for target see more...

• "It is super super soft and has the right amount of stretch." in 1 review
  • "it is very comfortable lightweight fabric, and it was long enough on me that I could wear it as a dress with leggings." in 1 review
Gricelda T.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
This was/is favorite shirt... read comfortable and evem after having my baby, I still find myself wearing this short quite often... it can be used as a long shirt with leggings if you pull it down or as a tshirt with jeans if you leave it tucked up.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am 5'11" so I have a hard time finding long enough shirts. I basically lived in these while pregnant! They are extremely soft, light weight, and stretchy! For the price, I would highly recommend them...multiple of them!
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , Ca
Nice smooth texture, light weight, I am a bit shorter so it fits kind of long but nothing a good pair of leggings can't fix! Fit me bit loose but grew into it!Good price as well! Definitely a good buy for all mommies!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I actually have this in small but this shirt is amazing. So comfortable and soft. Liz Lange is amazing at designing shirts that grow with your bump and super affordable!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Go to target for maternity! It's cute, comfortable and affordable! Almost all of my clothes are from their maternity or athletic department this pregnancy.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
This is so soft! It was nice and long so I could still respectfully wear leggings. It had a nice amount of stretch for accommodate my growing belly.
amber k.
amber k.
Waianae, HI
I don't know what I would do without Liz Lange clothing during my pregnancies. Absolutely comfortable and amazing quality for a really good price.
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
This is very comfortable, it's something I would wear at home. I recommend this to anyone who just wants to be comfortable during pregnancy.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Love the Liz Lange Maternity Tops. There comfortable and never feel tight. With my 2 babys pregnancies i wore mostly Liz tops from Target
Marta O.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I loved to shop at Target for maternity clothes.
Liz Lange has great designs at affordable prices.
The quality is awesome.
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Could this be worn post delivery ?
Judy G.
Judy G.
Are these true to size? Pre pregnancy I'm an XS/S.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this brand true to size or does it run big ?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What's the biggest size in this?