Liz Lange For Target Liz Lange for Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top - Black S uploaded by Tara F.

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Liz lange for target maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top - black s see more...

• "They were still in pretty good shape by the time I delivered my son!" in 1 review
Tara F.
Rancho Cucamonga
These tops are made for pregnant women, but they look wonderful on plus size women too! I've got one in almost all the colors! You can dry it or put it in the dryer. I'd definitely recommend to women :)
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Currently pregnant and wear these shirts all the time! I have them in every color and they are great. Inexpensive and they fit great. I just might keep wearing them even after baby comes! Shhhh, don't tell anyone! I will buy them again, for sure! :)
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Loved it! It was hard to find comfortable clothes while being pregnant mainly due to being plus size but I loved this top. It came in my size and was extremely comfortable! Although I'm not pregnant, I still wear it!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
So comfortable! When your pregnant getting cute trendy clothes, even jammies, is hard enough to find but even more so something that covers that growing belly without having to dish out dough for a new piece of clothing every trimester well this shirt is so stretchy & comfy you can wear it ri6gjt through your whole pregnancy. That's what i did.
Liz W.
Springville , UT
Love the Liz Lange maternity for Target. I found my shirts on clearance and can still wear them post baby because they were just stretchy shirts. I wouldn't pay full price, so check clearance sections!
Cassie S.
Frat comfy shirt! The material is wonderful. I enjoyed being pregnant and even more so in this shirt. Made me look "smaller" although I'm sure the people telling me that were lying lol
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had a few of these when I was pregnant. I love the Liz Lange maternity line! I had dresses, jeans, and tees all from her line at Target. So comfortable, affordable and flattering!
Tra D.
I LOVE this line of maternity wear! These shirts were made of soft material and stretched with my growing belly! I bought these in just about every color I could get my hands on. I could look presentable without being uncomfortable!!
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I lived in Liz Lange tees and tanks during my pregnancy! I purchased a few of them when I was only about three months along and washed them A LOT. They were still in pretty good shape by the time I delivered my son!
Ashley W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LIVE in this! It's comfortable, it's flattering and even better, it's been cheaper recently due to end of the season sales. Win win!