Liz Lange For Target Liz Lange for Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top - Black L uploaded by Leah M.

BY LIZ LANGE FOR TARGET

Find shirts at Target.com! Liz lange for target maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top - black l see more...

Amanda M.
I wore these shirts from Target all throughout my pregnancy! They fit so snug, yet comfortably. I found a pack of 2 for a great price and really loved the fit. They also have tanks, which I wore underneath EVERYTHING! Great support and nice neutral colors to match anything.
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
Love this top! It lasted me throughout my entire pregnancy, and was super comfy! It does shrink a little, so I would suggest getting a size larger than you normally wear(that's how I was alike to fit during the entire pregnancy). Lots of cute colors! Great for casual, or add a scarf and make it a little more dressy (;
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Love this, especially being tall and some of the shirts being too short even to cover my small belly on round 1. Works well now paired with cardigans post baby and hiding my little mommy pouch that I hope to one day be rid of!
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
When i was pregnant i lived in these tunics. They were the most comfortable shirts that i had throughout my entire pregnancy. Even now after having the baby months ago I still tend to wear these shirts sometimes. The rouching on the sides are very flattering for all shapes
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Love this when I was pregnant. Target has a great Maternity section. I still (not pregnant) buy there Maternity tops because they are fitted so don't really look like Maternity and the length is wonderful! no belly showing :)
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
This was by far my favorite brand of maternity clothes! They material is so soft and durable and it was all at a great price! A lot of cute options as well as just basic shirts and pants. Would recommend
Bridgette P.
It's so hard finding maternity clothes that make you feel good throughout your pregnancy. This top is just stretchy enough, but keeps a nice shape. It grows with your belly and can be dressed up or down.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
This too is stretchy and very comfortable. I bought this when I was pregnant and I felt so much better since all the clothes I had were so tight
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the maternity clothes from target when I was pregnant but my target didn't have a lot to pick from but the clothes were comfortable.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Love this shirt its so comfortable i love how it stretches cause i sure am getting bigger and i love how it pops out my baby belly
Alex H.