by Target

Find shirts at Target.com! Liz lange for target maternity short-sleeve v-neck tunic top - black xs

Where can you buy it?
Start your review of Liz Lange For Target Liz Lange for Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top - Black!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wore these shirts from Target all throughout my pregnancy! They fit so snug, yet comfortably. I found a pack of 2 for a great price and really loved the fit. They also have tanks, which I wore underneath EVERYTHING! Great support and nice neutral colors to match anything.
Rancho Cucamonga
Liz Lange For Target Liz Lange for Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top - Black uploaded by Tara F.
These tops are made for pregnant women, but they look wonderful on plus size women too! I've got one in almost all the colors! You can dry it or put it in the dryer. I'd definitely recommend to women :)
Harrison, TN
1,581 reviews
Currently pregnant and wear these shirts all the time! I have them in every color and they are great. Inexpensive and they fit great. I just might keep wearing them even after baby comes! Shhhh, don't tell anyone! I will buy them again, for sure! :)
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,619 reviews
So comfortable! When your pregnant getting cute trendy clothes, even jammies, is hard enough to find but even more so something that covers that growing belly without having to dish out dough for a new piece of clothing every trimester well this shirt is so stretchy & comfy you can wear it ri6gjt through your whole pregnancy. That's what i did.
Blythewood, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Liz Lange For Target Liz Lange for Target Maternity Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tunic Top - Black uploaded by Leah M.
Love this top! It lasted me throughout my entire pregnancy, and was super comfy! It does shrink a little, so I would suggest getting a size larger than you normally wear(that's how I was alike to fit during the entire pregnancy). Lots of cute colors! Great for casual, or add a scarf and make it a little more dressy (;
Weatherford, TX
Love this, especially being tall and some of the shirts being too short even to cover my small belly on round 1. Works well now paired with cardigans post baby and hiding my little mommy pouch that I hope to one day be rid of!
Bridgeton, NJ
When i was pregnant i lived in these tunics. They were the most comfortable shirts that i had throughout my entire pregnancy. Even now after having the baby months ago I still tend to wear these shirts sometimes. The rouching on the sides are very flattering for all shapes
Spanish Fork, UT
Love the Liz Lange maternity for Target. I found my shirts on clearance and can still wear them post baby because they were just stretchy shirts. I wouldn't pay full price, so check clearance sections!
Mount Olive, AL
Love this when I was pregnant. Target has a great Maternity section. I still (not pregnant) buy there Maternity tops because they are fitted so don't really look like Maternity and the length is wonderful! no belly showing :)
Batavia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Loved it! It was hard to find comfortable clothes while being pregnant mainly due to being plus size but I loved this top. It came in my size and was extremely comfortable! Although I'm not pregnant, I still wear it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...