Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser™ Light - Combination/Oily, 50ml uploaded by Joanarc S.Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser™ Light - Combination/Oily, 50ml uploaded by Xan S.

BY LIZ EARLE

When you have oily or combination skin, slathering on moisturizer seems like the last thing you would want to do, but this hydrator is lightweight and gentle enough to give your skin the nourishment it needs without leaving it greasy or shiny. Powerful antioxidants, including wheat germ oil, beta-carotene, and vitamin E, protect against free radicals; avocado and borage oils are packed with essential fatty acids to smooth skin; hops extract acts as an astringent with toning properties; see more...

Joanarc S.
@lizearlebeautyco skin repair light moisturizer

Even though it's light, it's still a bit heavy for me so I only use it at night. The smell is really comforting and the texture is very smooth. It's very gentle and doesn't feel dry shen I wake up.
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
This is quite a rich moisturiser for oily skin. So if you struggle with greasiness do use sparingly. Maybe more of a night cream for some skin types. Good value for money. Especially if you buy in the skincare bundle.
Eden P.
County Durham, West Cornforth
by far the best moisturiser I’ve used, not too heavy and smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth, would use this after the other Liz Earle products so that it can live up to its full potential!
Karol M.
Great yarmouth, Norfolk
By far the best moisturiser I have used so far! I have dry/ combination skin therefore I struggle to keep it hydrated at well as not too oily. This moisturiser does both! Leaving the skin glowing
Charlie D.
Springfield Way, Shrewsbury
After falling in love with both the cleanser and Liz Earl Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic, 200ml, buying the full set is an absolute must cost wise. And this moisturiser has become a staple. It’s helped so much with my oily t-zone and I recommend this to everyone with oily skin!
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
Smells lovely and I agree this makes it feel high end. Yo don't need a lot so it will last a while. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised. The only problem I have is there doesn't appear to be any SPF but correct me if I'm wrong. I want protection from sun damage for any moisturiser I'm using in the day time so I will only use this at night.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
My favourite high end moisturiser. I have oily combo skin and it leave my face feeling smooth, matte but also soft and hydrated. I love all the natural ingredients and I also love that it's cruelty free.
Jennifer H.
Lancashire, Blackburn
I love this product so much! It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated but without adding to much moisture to my oily T zone. The smell is so natural.
Charlotte A.
BRISTOL, BRISTOL
Smells herbal, feels refreshing. I love it for Summer time after cleansing. The bottle lasts AGES and has a beautiful, soft fine mist. Tres bon!
Daisey K.
Bristol
Love this moisturiser. It’s lovely and light which means that my combination skin is nourished enough but doesn’t get greasy throughout the day