Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser™ Light - Combination/Oily, 50ml uploaded by Xan S.Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser™ Light - Combination/Oily, 50ml uploaded by Joanarc S.

BY LIZ EARLE

When you have oily or combination skin, slathering on moisturizer seems like the last thing you would want to do, but this hydrator is lightweight and gentle enough to give your skin the nourishment it needs without leaving it greasy or shiny. Powerful antioxidants, including wheat germ oil, beta-carotene, and vitamin E, protect against free radicals; avocado and borage oils are packed with essential fatty acids to smooth skin; hops extract acts as an astringent with toning properties; see more...

Buy on Birchbox*
Joanarc S.
Joanarc S.
@lizearlebeautyco skin repair light moisturizer

Even though it's light, it's still a bit heavy for me so I only use it at night. The smell is really comforting and the texture is very smooth. It's very gentle and doesn't feel dry shen I wake up.
Nicola A.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
Smells lovely and I agree this makes it feel high end. Yo don't need a lot so it will last a while. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised. The only problem I have is there doesn't appear to be any SPF but correct me if I'm wrong. I want protection from sun damage for any moisturiser I'm using in the day time so I will only use this at night.
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
My favourite high end moisturiser. I have oily combo skin and it leave my face feeling smooth, matte but also soft and hydrated. I love all the natural ingredients and I also love that it's cruelty free.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Holy Grail! I have used this for a few years now and i still love it just as much as I did back then. Always makes my skin feel amazing :) x