Liz Earle Rosemary And Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream 200ml Free Postage

Liz Earle Rosemary And Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream 200ml Free Postage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liz Earle Rosemary And Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream 200ml Free Postage!
How would you rate this product?
Sutton, Surrey
Liz Earle Rosemary And Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream 200ml Free Postage uploaded by Tatiana D.
I love this body cream, I carry it in my hand bag just for my hands, it helps the dry skin instant, especially me ( as I always forget to use gloves when I use chemical during home cleaning) often I have dry skin. The other thing which I like about this cream are the ingredients. ‼️no animal extracts ( cruelty free) isn’t that amazing🥳

Looking for your answer?