BY LIZ EARLE

British beauty pioneer Liz Earle has a mantra: cleanse, tone, and moisturize, twice a day, every day…no matter what. And thanks to Liz, those are words we can definitely live by. With its sublime floral scent (think fresh cut roses) and soothing botanicals, this alcohol-free toner soothes and hydrates even the most troubled complexions. After just one use, this skincare "to do" has quickly become a "can't wait" on our list. see more...

Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
I don't feel like this was anything special. It worked well as a night toner, but it didn't do anything miraculous for my skin, nor did it instantly boost anything. The one major plus to this product is the spritzer. It works so much better than any other facial mist I've tried in the past. I've kept it the packaging for that reason.
Michaela B.
Such a delightful product. I love the feel of it and honestly don't really know what benefits it has for my skin but it feels so good that I keep using it. Definitely more of a luxury product than a necessity.
Symone M.
El Paso, TX
First started using this product from my Ipsy subscription and came to really love it and continue using it. It's a natural skincare spray you can spray on your face and neck to feel a cool tingling sensation especially in hot hot weather. It's made of aloe Vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E.
Brittany J.
Liz Earle Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic Spritzer, 200ml This product has been my saviour this year. From starting out with poor skin at the beginning of the year to having almost fully clear skin now with blemishes here and there, I can't recommend this product enough! It really helps getting any last bits of makeup off of your face. When you think you're makeups off you're probably wrong, go in with this toner and you'll find there's still some there!
Ellie S.
RIPON, --- Select ---
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I love it so much! I spray this on my face morning and night before or after I apply my moisturizer and it is so refreshing, it leaves my skin so hydrated will be purchasing this once mine runs out
Lucy M.
Winchester, Hampshire
A fantastic botanical spray toner, which is gentle on the skin & can popped in the fridge to cool you down on hot days.