Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator™ uploaded by Yasmin M.Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator™ uploaded by Lauren D.

BY LIZ EARLE

We don't usually look to snakes for beauty inspiration, but we could learn a thing or two from them. They regularly slough off old, dead skin to reveal the good stuff underneath-and we should be doing the same. This gentle exfoliating wash from beauty mainstay Liz Earle gets the job done beautifully without scratching or irritating. We always knew there was glowing skin under there-we just had to exfoliate to find it.

Abbie D.
The Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator™ has been a must have in my skin care routine. The amount of product you get for your money is amazing and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it once a week and I can see that it has made my pores not as prominent and my blackheads practically gone in my t-zone. The staff on the counter in Boots are lovely too! I would highly recommend this product and I can’t wait to try out more things from there very soon.
Jasmine W.
Weston-super-Mare
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find with some exfoliators that they can be too harsh on my skin and leave it looking red and irritated, this one however is so smooth and lovely to your skin, it helps to remove dead skin cells and the last bit of your make up that is trapped under your pores, it also smells beautiful!
Rebecca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the few facial exfoliators I have tried that I can get on with. I have very sensitive skin and generally find them way too harsh for me but this one is extremely gently, and leaves my face feeling silly smooth and clean.
Stacey M.
I love this product,
The fine jojoba beads doesn't leave skin feeling scratched or irritated, the beads don't harm the environment, it's such a creamy consistency, perfect for my sensitive skin! Would definitely recommend.
Lauren D.
Oswaldtwistle, Accrington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator™ My favourite Liz Earle skincare product! This is a gentle exfoliator. When I've used this my face feel so smooth and clean, it gets rid of all the dead skin cells leaving your face all fresh! P.s the little sponge is everything 😍😍 it makes it so easy, I would recommend this to anyone as it's also suitable for sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasin
Jenna S.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product daily for the last 2 months. The exfoliation is so gentle on the skin and does not leave your face feeling sore and raw. There is no redness on the face after use. My skin felt nourished after the exfoliating because of the essential oils that are in the product. I cannot recommend this enough.
Zinnia T.
UnitedKingdom
The Liz Earl Gentle Face Exfoliator is amazing I have never had a product which has cleared my skin so well. The pakeging is simplistic but elegant with a matte finish. This product I feel stands above all others as it really does clear your pores and fix damage so since having it i have not turned to anything else.
Marcia F.
Um esfoliante de pura qualidade trata da pele e ativa , dando aos poros com suavidade um tom novo e também não descamando agressivamente.Na primeira vez já efeitos positivos .Adorei experimentar!!!!!! recomendo também para peles sensiveis
Ricia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely gentle facial exfoliator which works brilliantly and budding sway dead skin cells. For me, this product isn't quite "grainy" enough, so I feel it would be better for more sensitive skin. Smells gorgeous though!
Jade T.
Paramaribo
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a few days I could already see progress and let me tell you, it was beautiful!!! It doesn't irritate me like most tonics even when they say it's for sensitive skin... So yeah it really lives up to the description.
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
can this product be used for sensitive skin?
Rahma S.