Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator™ uploaded by Lauren D.Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator™ uploaded by Yasmin M.

BY LIZ EARLE

We don't usually look to snakes for beauty inspiration, but we could learn a thing or two from them. They regularly slough off old, dead skin to reveal the good stuff underneath-and we should be doing the same. This gentle exfoliating wash from beauty mainstay Liz Earle gets the job done beautifully without scratching or irritating. We always knew there was glowing skin under there-we just had to exfoliate to find it.

Cliona O.
I personally suffer with dry skin around my T-Zone, this exfoliator would be better suited to someone using it as part of a daily skin routine. The product is great and I would recommend it, i just need something a bit more aggressive.
Hina A.
I am the type of person that sometimes wants to exfoliate more than once a week, but exfoliators are normally too harsh to do so. This find is exactly what it says on the bottle, a daily GENTLE exfoliator. This product lets me tailor my skincare routine to how i feel, mostly i love using this in the shower because i find the granules can be a little hard to get off from my neck over the sink. Yes! I understand it is a little pricey but what i would advise is waiting for the bundle deals, Liz earl generally is an amazing brand and perfect for those who have sensitive and dry skin. They also have a options for normal/oily skin.

If you like more gentle exfoliators or are like me and love to change up your routine now and then, then i would defo give this a try :) x
Abbie D.
The Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator™ has been a must have in my skin care routine. The amount of product you get for your money is amazing and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it once a week and I can see that it has made my pores not as prominent and my blackheads practically gone in my t-zone. The staff on the counter in Boots are lovely too! I would highly recommend this product and I can’t wait to try out more things from there very soon.
Daniella P.
This product was nice to use and was gentle on my skin, didn’t feel harsh as I find many exfoliating washes do with me having sensitive skin. I would recommend for anyone looking for something for sensitive skin to give this product a try
Isabelle K.
I got this in a set along with a mask and I have to say I like how gentle it feels on the skin, it smells amazing and leaves my skin really soft however I’m not sure if I can see any visable results yet but I’m going to keep trying it😊
Michaela R.
This is my ultimate exfoliator! I use this every couple of days! It's refreshing to use! The small exfoliating particles are lovely remove all dirt and dead skin! This is ideal for all skin types and is the most refreshing exfoliater on the market! I can't recommend this enough! You only need a small amount therefore it lasts along time! Well worth the money!
Laura W.
Doncaster
The smell of this product is beaut!! It smells like your in a spa. It does what it says in the tin, it’s a gentle exfoliator. I don’t like the feel of really rough exfoliators so this is perfect for me. I used to use it everyday but now I only feel like I need to use it every couple of days.
Emma C.
Love this exfoliator. I use this twice a week after cleanse and polish and follow with a moisturiser and facial oil. Gentle but effective exfoliator. Doesn’t cause my skin any irritation or redness after use.
Jess C.
Oakwell, Barnsley
LOOOOVVVEEEE this product 😩 I use it every other day with my facial routine and it works wonders! Leaves my skin feeling unbelievably smooth and soft, I don’t know what I would do without it!
Rachel A.
Oxford
Love the smell, exfoliates really well. It leaves my skin oily though after so 4 rather than 5 stars as I always have to use another cleanser after to remove the oily residue.
Sarah G.
Toronto, ON
can this product be used for sensitive skin?
Rahma S.