Liz Earle Eyebright™ Soothing Eye Lotion uploaded by Lydia L.Liz Earle Eyebright™ Soothing Eye Lotion uploaded by Dani B.

BY LIZ EARLE

Waking up is hard to do-especially when streaky leftover mascara and puffy eyes are involved. This cooling lotion is here to change all that, with a blend of ultracalming and depuffing ingredients (think: witch hazel, cornflower, and aloe vera) that instantly refresh tired eyes while sweeping away any makeup residue. The nongreasy formula is perfect for irritated eyes and contact lens wearers alike.

Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This is so gentle yet so effective. I use this everyday and have noticed a reduction in bags and under eye circles. I buy this at birchbox so I can rack up rewards, free gifts, and use my ebates!! This is a little known brand in the states and can be hard to find elsewhere, but is totally worth it. Make sure to get the hot cloth cleanser!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was given a sample of this by a friend and like it so far. It does reduce puffiness and helps me look less tired on the days I could have used a few more hours of sleep. I only wish the bottle had a smaller opening so I could control the amount of product better and it sometimes does sting my eyes if I accidentally get any in there.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
This solution is super soothing and cooling ! Although it might not be my favorite product from Liz Earle, it is still AMAZING! I love the way it feels! :) I don't feel the need to use it every night because I don't really find myself having puffy eyes etc. but I still love the way it feels!
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Totally believe in this product! I've had no sleep since my granddaughter was born. I just apply a little of this under my eyes in the morning and the puffiness is gone! I'm 43 and people say I look 30. This is my dirty little secret lol. I love this product.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
I do not understand the positive raving reviews. I bought this and wish I hadn't. It's not that it's bad, but it didn't make any difference for me, and it smells TERRIBLE (like plastic). Also, it is not the texture anyone would consider "lotion", it is more like a watery toner. It made no difference for my puffiness and undereye area. Save your money for something else that smells better and actually works.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Bought this from Birchbox about two months ago. I love love love this! It's soothing, and doesn't make my sensitive eyes burn. It's super nice when you store it in the fridge and apply this first thing in the morning :)
Joanna S.
Scranton, PA
I love all of Liz Earles products and this is no exception. Put this liquid on a cotton ball and dab it gently under your eyes for a refreshed and awaken look - also soothes puffy tired eyes especially after a poor nights sleep.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this every morning..... it gives my eyes a much needed perk in the AM ... Smells great and doesn't burn like some of these lotions do. I love it.
Felicia P.
Laurel
I got some of this in a birchbox and totally fell in luv with it! It's sooo soothing and refreshing. It's a must have when I haven't slept well.
Mae R.
I use the solution about once a week and I see a small amount of difference when I use it. It is not a life changer but it significantly reduces the swelling of my eyes when I have to wake up early, or if I stare at screens all day. It acts as a refresher and works wonderfully in combination with eye drops. I like to keep it in the fridge to keep it extra cool to make a greater effect. I would try getting a small sample bottle of the stuff before buying a full bottle, as you may not like the smell, may not work for you etc.
the smell is refreshing but not as natural smelling as other Liz Earle products. If you are new to Liz Earle, I would suggest the hot cloth cleanser before anything else, that is the staple.