BY LIZ EARLE

Problem: oily, combination and problem-prone skin. see more...

• I've used the Liz earl line and love it. Does this deep cleansing...1 Answers
Eila F.
Croydon, London
Stars -*****
Packaging- ever earthy colour type , nice print of the tube, good packaging for this price range
Actual product - definitely does work. I have used it a few times to cleanse my skin after. Heavy day or makeup or outing , tingling sensation , can smell the natural ingredients when you apply the mask. Leaves skin clean and refreshed. Helpful for acne prone skin too!
Value for money - yes
Ease of availability- yes
My recommendation / will buy again - yes Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask™ Starter Kit, 75ml
Gemma N.
Clayhanger , Walsall
I love this mask for when I feel a breakout coming on. It really does give you a deep cleansed feel after using it and the sponge helps to remove any clogged dirt and dry skin, much better than just using your hands to wash it off. The mask tingles slightly which made me think it would be harsh on my skin and my skin is very sensitive so I was abit worried but it isn’t harsh at all. I love all Liz Earle products for sensitive skin
Robyn S.
Edinburgh
I was given a Liz Earle gift set and this was included in it. I have extremely sensitive skin so was a little cautious to use this. There was a bit of a nip to the product at first (tree tea oil working it's magic!) but after the initial nip I was fine with the mask. The sponges really help cleanse as you remove the mask.
Heather D.
County Durham
I absolutely love love Liz earl!!! I am forever buying of this website🙈 I got it from the Liz earl website it’s self and it is very gentle on my skin, I do have sensitive skin so I have to be carful but I just order the sensitive to dry!! I absolutely love it and will continue to buy my everyday skin care and will continue to try me products from Liz earl
Lauren M.
Hamilton
This product is great for acne prone skin like myself. I used this product every night and noticed a drastic change in my skin appearance. My skin cleared up rapidly and was feeling a lot smoother and healthier within the first few weeks of use. I would highly recommend to friends and family and am a frequent customer to Liz Earle.
Mia S.
lol, Surbiton
This mask is so good in cleansing my face after I have removed my makeup. It gets all the dirt and grim out of my skin, stopping me from getting any nasty spots or blackheads. I love it and I love that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, as it's super gentle.
Lauren M.
Kent
I love Liz Earle and her products. They’re all natural ingredients and they’re amazing on the skin. This deep cleaning mask only needs to be on for 10 minutes to work it’s magic. Perfect to put on before making your breakfast- what’s not to love🤷🏽‍♀️
Daniella P.
I didn’t really see any difference in my skin after using this product, however is a nice mask to use did cause my face to tingle the first time I used it but otherwise didn’t have an issue, came off easily.
Courtney H.
Bristol
Love the deep cleansing mask! The scent is strong but not over powering! Hard drying mask that you wash off once hardened. I use the liz earle toner after washing off to complete my skin care routine!
Amanda N.
Belfast, Belfast
Tried this for the 1st time as it was a xmas present! I'm in love 😍😍. Easy, simple to use, smells amazing and my skin feels brand new! Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask™ Starter Kit, 75ml
Katie M.
I've used the Liz earl line and love it. Does this deep cleansing mask work? Is it worth it? Or should I keep doing the masks like the supermud to pull junk out of my pores