BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
This is now my go to Cleanser. I love it. Received it in one of my subscription boxes and I am in love with it. I will definitely be getting the full sized one. The hot cloth is a smart idea. I recommend this product. After wiping it off your face using the hot cloth, it leaves your ace soft and MOISTURIZED. Which is a plus for me because I don't like using products that takes the moisture from my face! Go get it
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I will never again buy another face wash! This product is so gentle yet so effective. I used to have some acne and used cleansers with acne fighters but this gentle formula works even better for me. My skin glows now and I have been getting compliments for the first time in my life about my skin! I love the whole line and highly recommend buying multiple cloths so you always have a fresh one on hand. Once you try this, you'll be hooked like me!!
WebM D.
I love the ease of this face polish. You just gently rub cream onto face & neck then polish off with the reusable (warm) muslin cloth. I was amazed by how much makeup came off despite the fact I thought my face was clean. Gives skin a beautiful glow without irritating skin whatsoever. Packaging says to use morning & night but I use it before bed. Love it!
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
This is my Holy Grail facial cleanser. It moisturizes and exfoliates all in one. The cream is thick and is great at taking off makeup. The muslin cloth helps to exfoliate. I love the smell. I love that it's all natural ingredients. I love that I can use it to get my eye makeup off without irritation. This has been the best at keeping me from breaking out as well.
Ana V.
illinois
I have being using this product for two weeks now i Obsoletely love it it works amazing it gets the job done!:) i use it before going to bed and when i wake up(: it leaves my face really soft!!!:) i got it from one of my subscription boxes and i will for sure be getting the full size product right now i have the sample (:
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This is hands down my favorite and the best cleanser ever, I might be in love! I discovered this thanks to Birchbox and I couldn't be happier to have tried this. the fresh scent is so awakening, it cleanses very well and the cloth leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it removes even the most stubborn mascara. this is such an amazing product and totally worth your money!
Esha P.
I was introduced to this product by my mother who swears by it! I use this as the first step to take off my makeup--before my cleanser and it does wonders! It takes all the makeup and gunk off my face and makes my skin so soft! I use this every single night as I do have oily skin and need a follow up cleanser to help with the oil control:
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I received this in my Birchbox and I absolutely love it I've never used a muslin cloth before but I was really excited and it works quite well without irritating my skin the smell of the cleaner is amazing it's not to chemically and smells like Rosemary I love it
Karen H.
Denver, CO
I am a big fan of this cleanser. It works really well for my slightly dry skin, leaving it feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. The hot cloth method feels luxurious, and the eucalyptus scent is nice! The only downside is the price is a little high for a cleanser, but a little goes a long way, so it's not too bad.
Ciara C.
BALTIMORE, MD
Holy Grail! This is by far my favorite cleanser that I have ever used. It is mild and doesn't have a fragrance so my sensitive skin loves it and using the muslin I feel really gets all of the dirt/makeup/dead skin off of my face. I have repurchased soooo many times and will continue to do so in the future!
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!