BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
anna p.
Andover
Love the way makes my skin feel amazing smell. Doesn't leave your skin feeling tight at all. Really helps with moisturising and also clearing out breakouts. Also really gentle for everyday used.
Meg🐰 H.
Bristol
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
So gentle to the skin, used this every day and night for about a year and just love it. Would never go back to drug store skin care products as this works so well for me, lovely gentle smell too
Jessica H.
hull
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
Hands down one of my favourite cleansers of all time. All natural products, which I love! This glides on your skin and really gets rid off all products on your face. It’s gentle, leaves your skin soft and glowing. I never do not have this cleanser at home! It’s reasonably priced and definitely one of the best out there!
Amber🌸 L.
Kent
I’ve always been quite lazy with cleansing my face however with this product how could I miss out!? It’s so simple to use, especially with the cloth and makes my skin feel so soft and clean! The scent is amazing and used with the toner and moisturiser leaves my face ready for makeup application!
Jessica W.
Incredible product. Like the rest of the Liz Earle skincare products I’ve used, it is amazing. I struggle to find products suitable for my extremely sensitive skin but this range has completely exceeded my expectations. Love love love.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!