BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
kim M.
This cleanse and polish is fantastic, it really does remove all makeup and leaves the skin so soft and dewy will definitely be purchasing this again and again x
Emily H.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
Smells just like essential oils in a spa! Leaves your skin feeling moisturised and cleansed. This is a repeat purchase and is essential in my skincare routine.
Danielle B.
Park Grove, Erskine
Feels moisturising, nourishing and hydrating with the added benefit of removing makeup and dirt from the skin. Smells amazing and is not harsh on the skin.
Ellen R.
Lowton Street , Radcliffe
One of my favourite everyday products to use. Bit expensive but it's natural and keeps your face feeling refreshed. Perfect for people with sensitive skin.
Lindsey W.
Sunderland
I love this cleanser. It makes my skin feel refreshed after use. Taking it off using the hot cloth is ideal as it opens pores and removed deep down dirt.
Lucy J.
London , London
Whilst slightly more expensive than other cleansers, it is so very thorough and easy to use that it’s worth it. Plus it feels a little more luxurious!
Bella B.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
Outstanding, there is no downside to this Amazing cleanser. Your face never feels dry after use, yet it is incredibly clean,with very little effort 👒👒👒
Queen S.
I love this product. I was recommend this and now I am recommending this to everyone. It really cured my mild acne and I wouldn't use anything else.
Ellie M.
Guildford , Surrey
This product leaves my skin feeling cleansed and mousturised, it romoves makeup and relieves tension in my skin. Great for dry to normal skin types.
Beth J.
Bloomin love this cleanser - makes my skin feel amazing! Starting using this product a few years back & I still love it :) definately recommended! x
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!