BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Georgia J.
My friend bought this as a mini for me a while ago and I had to go out and buy the full version! I have gone through 4 large bottle of it in two year so for £15 at my local store it is great! Smells amazing and does greatness to your skin!
Laura C.
Old farm road, Poole dorset
I have religiously used this for years! Nothing else keeps my skin as clean and clear than this cleanser! No trace of makeup left behind, even waterproof mascara
Lily C.
sheffield
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
Lovely creamy cleanser that comes with muslin cloth great for removing makeup and leaves skin feeling super soft! It is expensive but I don't use it everyday so lasts a long time
Kelsey B.
My go to cleanser when I have a breakout or my skin feels sensitive. It removes makeup very well and leaves my skin clean and refreshed. No dryness or tightness. A great cleanser.
Heather H.
Carlisle
I have been using the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for a good few years now and I love it! I love how gentle it is in my skin, yet how fresh I feel after using it every morning!
Jean S.
London
This is one of the best products I have ever used. It gets every sign of makeup off and leaves your face clean and polished looking.i love the smell the naturalness if it.
iii h.
I use this cleanser everyday and find it great it always leaves my skin feeling lovely and clean. I love the packaging of the product because it makes it so easy to use then you are very tired and just want to jump into a bed :)
Rebecca S.
Renfrewshire, Renfrewshire
This is my holy grail of all skincare! It never breaks me out and acts as a great face mask when you're having dry skin days, it brings back the moisture you have lost.
kim M.
This cleanse and polish is fantastic, it really does remove all makeup and leaves the skin so soft and dewy will definitely be purchasing this again and again x
Lisa-jayne F.
Shard End, Birmingham
One of my favorite cleaners ever. I've had people comment on my skin since using this. It's natural and gentle but leave your skin beautifully clear and smooth.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!