BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Courtenay C.
Swear by this product use it every morning and night to cleanse my face and keep it fresh. Hardly ever get spots and have never suffered from acne as I’ve been using this from before my teens! It was my Gran who started me using it, love it!
Emily W.
Cardiff, South Glamorgan
My favorite face wash ever. Takes off all my makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh. Very gentle on the skin yet has done wonders to clear up blemishes I had. My skin looks so much better and I will never go back from this product.
Heidi M.
Ottery St. Mary
I use this hot cloth cleanser everyday after taking my makeup off, I love it! It makes my skin feel so clean and removes all dirt from my face, the heat also makes it feel like you’ve just had a facial too! Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Carlene L.
Been using this product for about a month along with the hot toner, eye cream and moisturiser. I love the hot cloth cleanser, It feels amazing! And even removes waterproof mascara and is safe to use around the eyes. Love love love this way of cleansing.
Beth L.
Oxfordshire
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
Great cleanser and does an amazing job. Kind to the skin and good for any skin type. I just wish the price wasn’t so high. I have however found a dupe in Superdrug so I normally switch between the two when trying to save money (which seems to be always!).
Sarah-Louise B.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
THE best cleanser around! I’m hooked on this! I had to take one star off due to the price, for a product I use twice a day I’d prefer to spend a bit less! Look out for the limited editions, the scents are to die for! My personal favourite is Rose & Cedrat.
Lily M.
Amazing at both removing makeup and cleansing the skin. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturised whilst being gentle and quick and easy to use. Definitely worth the hype and would repurchase in a heart beat!
Sasha B.
Essex, UK
Amazing! Use this twice a day, once in the morning as a cleanse and once at night to take makeup off! I purchased this at Boots in the UK, perfect price at £14, lovely pastel packaging that doesn't get dirty, will always repurchase whenever I run out!
Eden P.
Langley Moor, Durham
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
fab! my new go to cleanser, removed all left over make up that you wouldn’t get with a wipe and leaves my skin super soft and clean, very effective and such a nice scent, well worth the price tag, packing is simple but super pretty at the same time!
Hayley N.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
The cleanse and polish by liz earth is my holy grail cleanser, I practically I use nothing else and repurchase as soon as I know I’m running low! It cleanses my skin in a soft, gentle way even all around the eye area and leaves my skin squeaky clean,
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!